The hunting duo goes fishing

Evaine's POV

It was early in the morning when I wake up... Luth is .. preparing a some kind of spear made out of wood

"Oh.. your awake good timing we have some fruits so eat up" luth said while making the  tip of his wooden spear more pointier

I look around and I notice the other three is missing,so i ask luth

"Where are the others?

"Oh.. they gather firewood and fruits early so we can just rest later on..",

I get up and rub my eyes..

"Alright let's go fishing"

Me and luth walks to a lake that he find... He said he just climb a tall tree near our camp and manage to find this lake...

"Here.. we don't have a fishing pole so use this..." It's a wood with a pointed tip.. pointed enough to stab through a fish ... This is called.. spear fishing.. right?..

I take the wooden spear and remove my boots,and robe before going in the lake.. stepping the cold water.. the water is clear.. and it becomes deeper and deeper but catching fish in knees high water is kinda... Easy..

Luth catches the first fish..."hahaha! Dinner is served!"

"But that's only one.."

"I know!" He should smiling "we just need to catch more right?"

We've been in the water for 5 minutes straight trying to catch fishes... Luth said he would check on the camp for a second and leave me there... I decided to rest sits under a tree near the water  we have catch 3 fishes...if we can catch 2 more then we'll be set for dinner... No..what am I saying.. what about lunch?...

A few second I close my eyes and hear someone coming from behind me I assume it's luth

"Why did you return so quickly luth-".. when I looks... It wasn't luth.. it's the girl in the village that we saw yesterday...

Oh no.. she saw my horn.. crap.. I lower my guard down!

I was about to run when .

"A drunit..." She said looking at me

"What?"

"Aren't you a drunit?"

S-she knows?

"Y-your not scared of me?"

"Of course I'm not! Drunits are friendly as my grandfather told me!"

Grandfather?... So there are still humans in none allied village who knows about us...

"What's your name?" She ask me looking closer to her... She's about the same age as luth

"M-my name is evaine..."

"Nice to meet you evaine my name is Tessa", she smiled at me .. "oh and I'll warn you evaine.. the villager in our village thinks that drunits are demons so never come there okay?"

I nod my head.. agreeing... She's truly like a flower..

"W-what are you doing here miss Tessa?" I ask her

"Oh I'm just here at the woods to get some herbs for my grandfather... And I always stop here in the lake" she smiles at me again "and I found you! Amazing right? This must be destiny!"

All I can do is smile.. not just the girl I have my eyes on is friendly... He also know about us.. not being demons..

"Oh.. I have to go now evaine! Can we still see each other?", She asked...

"Yes.. let's see each other again.. here.." I answered her...

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: I REALLY THINKS THIS CHAPTER IS CHEESY..