a knight's promise

Luth' POV..

"Fuwahhh~" I changed into my normal attire...damn.. fighting those guy gives me some injuries...

The mayor of goldgate is saved and also the girls and men.. the kingdom will help to rebuild the this city..

But that's not my problem anymore.. I walk into the small created to treat the people who is injured.. there I met up with the rest of the group..

"Luth you're alive!" Eliza tackles me and hug me making me fall on the ground

"Owww... Hey be careful..." I said to her with a smile...

"How did you survive!?" She shout at me

"H-hey...it's like you're expecting to die! Of course I run away from those orcs!" That is a lie... I fight them with a friendly orc...

She then let go of. Me and smile "alright... Then get to work! We still need to help evacuating and helping the survivors!" She then leave me behind

Next thing I do is to walk around to look around for lorzak's wife..which takes me 3 minutes

"Hey ma'am" I poke her shoulder and whispers in her ear "lorzak is waiting for you .. please follow"

She nod at me and followed me to the forest where lorzak is waiting..

The couple hug each other

I smiled looking at them, love from different races... Such a sight to behold...

"Hey lorzak ,I have a offer for you" I walk towards them

"What is it?" He ask me

"I want you two to live o no the land. Of drunitia.."

"The land of the demons!?" The wife shout

"Don't worry love, he is a knight of the drunitian queen he help me in saving you"

"I-is that so?"

I giggled and give lorzak a scroll "once you two arrive in drunitia give this to the guards. . I am the Queen's knight, a spy, once they know i send you there they won't touch you, I'll also give the queen a message about this"

"Why do you want us to go there?".lorzak ask once again

"I want you to live there, there many races live together in harmony.. humans.. elves .. and more. . and I will to protect you two, you show me something.. that every races have a person worth to help and protect, you will be protected in that place... It's a knight's promise"

The two would accept my offer and leave

Me and the other adventurers would go back to back to amblecrown

And I once again .report to the queen

TO BE CONTINUED