Love at first sight!?

Luth's POV

After mother told us everything we went outside.. the teleporter that we use is hidden inside a cave so no humans would dare come inside... And if they did.. it's protected with magic...

"Wowwww!!!!!" Shaila shouts running outside the cave "the outside world is much more beautiful than I expect it to be!"

"Amazing... So this is plants from the real world" evaine said touching a leaf of a tree...

Meanwhile felyna and Lucy is just standing there looking at them weirdly.. well.. since the both of them live at the outside world before living in shaila's mansion in the dark realm..

"Luth nya?" Felyna look at me

"Hmm?"

"Aren't you exited to see the outside world? Didn't you live in the dark realm for the rest of your childhood nya ?"

"Well yes...hahaha.. I'm just overwhelmed of how beautiful the outside world is... "

I can't just say it's a plain ass forest that can be found in my original world.. I will only be surprise if I see a new scenery but this... It's just trees...

"Enough of this... We need to start doing the real reason why were here..." Lucy said sighing..

"Oh come on Lucy...let them have fun for a lil bit more" I said smiling at her

"How many times did I tell you that your not allowed to use that nickname of mine?" She glares at me making me laugh nervously..

I look at evaine who is taking herbs... Maybe he would use it for magic stuffs...

"Alright for how we need to prepare for the night" Lucy said as she walk deeper into the forest we follow her..

She is an elf.. so I trust she know how to survive outside... Plus she's the oldest one .. being 70 years old and all

We find a spot in the forest we're we can set camp... But I remember...we don't have a tent.. so it means we will literally sleep outside

"We need to create a fire but first find some fire wood" Lucy instructed... "We also need food.. "

"Me and felyna will be grabbing those firewoods!"   Shaila shouts "let's do the job felyna!"

"Nyaaa!" Felyna raise her hands in the air shouting

"Well then ... I'll try finding some fruits or vegetable.. and evaine please hunt food for us..."

"O-okay" evaine said shyly

"What about me?" I ask Lucy while pointing at my self

"You dont need to do anything stupid human"

"Huh?" Is she serious? "Well then.. evaine can I go hunting with you?"

"Sure luth! I would be happy to have your company !"

"Alright... " I look at Lucy again  but she already leave... She really don't like me huh?..

Me and evaine  starts walking around the woods finding anything to hunt....we got a lil bit unlucky so we decide to walk much more further to find something to hunt..

While walking we saw a village... It's a farming village,it means there main source of income is farming...

"Hey evaine is this village one of those village that was secretly a Ally for the drunits?" I ask my companion

"I don't think so..." He said to me

"Well we can't afford to have contact with other humans like me... Let's go back to our work.."

I walk away but I notice evaine was looking at something... No.. someone..

I look at the direction evaine was looking he's looking to a blonde haired girl doing laundry in the well...

"Wait.. don't tell me.. evaine you..."

TO BE CONTINUED