Gods and goddesses

Luth's POV

After some exercise training the whole day... I return to our house with my mother ..

"Did you get tired?" My mother ask me smiling at me...

"A lil.. but I'm use to that kind of training that's how you train me"

"Hahahaha! That's why I know you will be a great knight.."

"But mom...why did you become a teacher in the school"

"It's for you my dear son~" she pats my head...I never feel like this ..

My mother in the real world... Yes.. I know she still love me... But.. we never become this close...

"Now rest up! Training would be rough tomorrow!" She said walking to the kitchen "I'll be cooking now"

I smile and walk to my room.. lock the door .

"Iciel.. you can come out now .."

The sword glows and iciel appear in her spirit form... A young girl with white hair and ice blue clothing...

"What do you want luth? Do you have any question? I will answer them just like last night ."

"Well.. after knowing shaila is a priestess,well I know that gods exist in this world...I want know more about them"

"Is that all?"

"Yes... Just the basic information about them.."

"Alright I should start explain..." She takes a deep breath...

"There are many gods in this world.. too many that I don't know all of their names.."

" I see"

"But I do know the god your priestess drunit worship.."

"Who is it"

"The goddess of good health hygieia"

"I kinda hear that name"

"She is only one of the gods and goddesses who was worshipped by healers and priest.."

"Ohhhh"

"I also have a goddess friend.."

"Huh!? A befriend a goddess!?"

"Her name is Artemis.. the goddess of the hunt and the moon"

"Wait what?"

Wait... Artemis... Isn't that a Greek goddess? Chotto matte! (Wait a minute)  does that mean known Gods from my world exist here!?

"Next would be Hades... One of the gods of Underworld..along with the goddess ereshkigal...this world has multiple underworld you know.. but it was connected by the river of styx"

This is totally legends from my world!!!

"Do you want to know more?"

"N-no.. I think that's already enough... My head hurts just by thinking about it..."

"Alright..."

"Wait.. last thing...what about a goddess called Creator?"

I look at her face.. it was in shock..

"How do you know the creator god!?"

"Huh?"

"Only Kings and heroes know her,she is the one who control the worlds..are you a royal blood!? Or maybe had a hero blood on you?"

"That's would be impossible.. my adoptive mother told me that my real mother is just a farmer.."

"Then...you are..."

Oh crap.. did I just ...

"You are a other worlder..."

"Hahaha that can't be!.. a other worlder is can only be summoned.. but I was born here..."

"Then you are chosen to save this world from chaos..."

Looks like she found out... *Sigh* fine... I'll say the truth..

"Yes.. that's true... I was once a normal human in my own world... After I die.. creator reach out to me... And request me to do this... This responsibility..."

"As I thought...luth.. I'm happy that your my friend...let's change this world together...as your weapon..Now I have a more.. and much more important purpose... This is fate .. "

"Maybe it is..." I said smiling..

"Luth... Your not like those heroes..."

"What do you mean?"

"In my time.. the summoned heroes are... They view this world as if it's a game.. like they are the protagonist of there own story.. but you . You view this world differently.."

"It's because I was born here.. not summoned... I know how hard life in this world is... Especially to the drunits... They... They always struggle... In this place ... I may be naive..but I want to save them..."

"What about the humans?.. the elves? Dwarves? The beastman?"

"I told you I was naive.. I want to save them all.. I know that not everyone is evil... I know we can  find allies ..."

"You are truly naive... But I like that.."

"Thank you... Iciel.."

TO BE CONTINUED