ten

Please Vote and/or Comment for the Next Chapter :)

Think too much and you'll create a problem

That was not even there in the first place

Chapter Ten.

Two weeks have passed since Leo has marked someone else as his mate. As much as it pissed me off, I knew it was for the best. At least I wouldn't have to feel him having sex with other women anymore, in a way Leo freed me.

Leo marking someone else also propelled me into me into investing in a new restaurant. I've always loved to cook so I thought why not make it my job?

It was a whirlwind of two weeks. The money my parents had left me had bought me my new restaurant and décor. I placed my grandparent's money in a new bank account for my baby boy, which I'll be adding to when my restaurant takes off. He will never have to worry about money.

The restaurant was finally ready. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. Red brick walls on the outside gave it a rustic feel, White and pink roses climbed the walls. The inside of it was modern yet still homey. Adverts had gone out. Bills had been handed at every corner. Tables had been set, center pieces artfully arranged. Tonight was opening night.

"Stop it you're making me nervous!" Bane reprimanded me.

"What if we run out of pasta? Do we have enough wine?" I questioned ignoring his scold.

"Calm down Rosy" Bryan reproved me plonking me down in a chair.

"Ya everything

Will be alright

Because you have us

Handsome devils

As your waiters"

The twins chorused striking a pose making the guys roll their eyes. Ryan handed me a tall glass of water that I drained in seconds, since Dr. Black and Dr. Gupta told them of my poor health and pregnancy they've been shoving carrots and celery sticks in place I didn't even know I had.

"I should go to the front and greet the guests" I said getting up only to be directed into my seat again.

"Not like that" Ryder gestured to my White chef's jacket and black jeans.

"Right - my clothes are in my office. I'll go chance first" I sheepishly spoke getting and moving to my office.

Walking into my office I quickly slipped on a nude tank top and pulled up a flowery skirt on with gladiator sandals on. I was going for comfortable.

I took a deep breath and went to the front. The restaurant could easily seat about 40 people comfortably. Walking out I saw people laughing and chatting. Children were running around with parents shouting at them to sit down. More than half of the tables were full. In this moment I felt so accomplished, I've never felt this way before.

Seeing some people from the pack I made my way over to them. Emelia, Amar, and I quickly became friends. They already have had two kids, a boy and a girl, Amy and Luc, they are twins. Amar and Emelia are mates and have been together since high school, Emelia is 23 while Amar is 24.

"Hi, Amar. Hi Emelia. How are you guys doing? Where's Amy and Luc?" I asked as I slipped into a chair across from them, my hand automatically curling protectively around my baby.

"We're doing great. My parents offered to watch the kids this afternoon so we could come out and see your restaurant" Amar told me.

"Ya, Kaily this place is simple beautiful! Every table is full, you look so happy" Emalia eyes were wide and happy "The food is delicious by the way"

"Thanks, I used the guys as test tasters, not that they minded" I jokingly told her.

"She's not kidding I've never had so much paste in my life" Ryan said popping out of now where, placing a plate of desert on the table.

Amar and Emalia laughed while a blush grew on my face, I gave Ryan a small smile.

"Any way, how's your little cherub doing?" Emalia asked her eyes shifting to my baby bump.

"Good the doctor says everything's fine" I told them.

"When are you going to tell us if the babies a boy or a girl?" Amar asked me.

"No, I decided to keep it a secret" I answered laughing.

"But Bane knows" Emalia whined childishly at me.

"That's because he was there with me, plus I needed someone to do the heavy lifting and help me put my nursery together" I told them conspiringly. They laughed at my wide eyed expression.

"So you've bought your house yet?" Emalia asked.

"Ya I did" I said nodding my head.

We talked a little more about my new house. I found it last week and Emalia helped me decorate it. The back of the house has huge windows facing the forest. The kitchen is in the back where I could cook and admire nature. The kitchen is huge, with wide open kitchen with a breakfast nook, and professional grade appliances. With white cupboards and black granite counters.

A huge living room, with big comfy furniture to just sprawl out on. It also has three bedroom upstairs, one was the master suit, the other was a nursery, and the last room was going to be a play room for my little bean.

A drawing room for me downstairs. A huge master suite with a fireplace that goes through to the bathroom too. Big closet with built in dressers and stuff. And the bathroom big double sinks, a huge shower big enough for more than one person, with multiple shower heads.

And a huge Jacuzzi tub big enough for four facing the backyard with a huge window to look out of. Can you just picture it? Laying in the tub while overlooking the forest with a fire in the background.

The master suit had a set of French doors leading out to a deck. The bed was wood with iron intertwined in the headboard, footboard and the finials. It had black and white sheets on it.

I couldn't wait to start my new life with my baby there. The only thing left for me to do was to decorate the nursery. Bane agreed to help me with the furniture. I'm going to paint the room myself. For once my life felt right on track.

Please Vote and/or Comment for the Next Chapter