nineteen

Please Vote and/or Comment *P.S. Baby Leo will be called LB from now on*

Our love broke my heart

And stopped yours

Chapter Nineteen

I stood frozen as Leo's gave snapped towards me and my son. My heart was beating wildly in my chest as his eyes roamed over me and LB. His eyes were murderous as he stared at LB and then to me. Wrapping my arms around LB I pulled him tightly to my chest, his face buried in the crook of my neck.

Leo began marching towards us, his strides long. Even after all of these years is the most gorgeous man I have ever seen with messy brown bedroom hair, snapping dark eyes, and a masculine body. Everything about him made me crave him. The only thing that held me back was the pain he and my so called family had caused me, and my baby boy.

Bane and the guys were suddenly in front of me blocking Leo's view of me and my baby.

But that didn't stop Leo from fighting them trying to get closer to me. I curled my body around MY son hoping to protect him, from his enraged dad.

"Who. Is. The. Father!" Leo growled punctuating each word with a curse. I could tell his wolf was surfacing by his voice, but since my back was facing him and a wall that my guys had created around me, I couldn't tell if his eyes were flickering to black or not.

Simply ignoring him, I continued to gently rub LB's backs soothingly, LB began to move around in my arms trying to get a look at Leo, he has been so excited to his dad that he didn't even notice the tension in the air.

"I asked WHO IS THE FATHER?!" Leo growled out trying to push the guy's protective wall away from me, causing me to whimper worried that he would hurt my son. "You're mine and only mine"

"Don't talk to her like that!" Bane growled back.

"It's okay Bane" I said trying to calm them down. Even if I didn't like Leo or Moon Leaf pack it didn't mean that I didn't want to face the innocent one in the Moon Leaf pack, like the children "Let's go somewhere more private to talk about this"

Minutes passed and I guess Leo agreed because the guys hesitantly began to move away from me.

I turned to face Leo who looked somewhat calmed down. I ran my fingers through LB's soft golden hair and let him turn towards his dad.

LB had a wide glowing smile on his face as he stared up at Leo. He stuck a hand out towards Leo.

"Hi, Dad". Leo suddenly froze and his eyes snapped to mine his mouth gapping open.

Shifting from foot to foot I looked at Emalia for help, recognizing the look in my eye she started to lead LB away.

"Come on little man lets go see what Aiden and Amy are up to" she intervened.

"But I want to stay with Mom and Dad" He whined.

"Don't whine little man it's unattractive" Emalia scolded him "Now come on you Mom and Dad have something's they want to talk about"

When they disappeared into the cars I turned towards Leo. My fingers twisting and tangling with each other. "Umm, can we talk about this in your office?" I asked quietly noticing how the Moon Leaf pack was looking at us like we were the newest thing on TV.

"Sure" Leo answered still staring at me like he was scared I would just disappear.

Moving towards their pack house suddenly three bodies were engulfing me tightly. Encasing me in their warmth, though there was nothing warm about the people who were gripping me so tightly. They were abruptly pulled away from me by Ryder, Bane, and Ryan who were once again standing front of me while they were thrown onto the ground away from me.