eighteen

Please Vote and/or Comment

Don't let the past and useless

Details choke your existence

Chapter Eighteen

"Are you ready?" Bane asked leaning against my white Mercedes GLK SUV.

I smiled at him reassuringly as I placed a sleeping Leo in his booster seat. "Funnily enough I am. I knew this was going to happen at some point" Bane smiled and nodded his head at me.

"Don't worry about anything Rosy if that bastard does even the smallest thing to cause you distress, we'll kick his sorry ass. Same goes for your supposed family" Bane proclaimed sneering out the word family.

I laughed lightly at him and nodded my head at him. "Alright" I whispered looking up at him I hugged him "You guys mean so much to mean, and I want to thank you all for everything you've done for me. You guys are my family not them"

Bane nodded his head "And you're our family"

"Ready to go?" I asked pulling away from Bane, smoothing sown my dress self-consciously.

"Yeah" Bane and the guys choired back, looking at the cars lined up behind mine I sighed. Since I knew the way to Moon Leaf pack I would be the one to lead them there.

"And don't worry you look beautiful" Bane reassured me. I smiled at him looking down at my white sundress that had thick straps and a brown leather belt at the waist, I paired it with brown leather knee high boots, feathery earrings, leather bracelet, and sunglasses. I curled my hair, even if I didn't care I still wanted to look hot.

"Okay good" Sighing I slipped into the front seat and started the car. We were on the road in seconds, all of the cars were following me, but I really didn't pay attention. All I could think about was I was going back to the place of my torment, with a baby, a new pack, and a new family.

About 2 hours into the drive Leo woke up.

"Mom?" Leo called sleepily to me.

"Yes baby?" I answered.

"Are we in California yet?" he asked his voice still rough with sleep.

"Sorry baby no we still have a good 9 hours left" I told him sadly.

"He mom?" Leo started "Do you think dad will like me?"

I gasped shocked why would Leo ever question himself? "Of course he will love you Leo. You two are so much alike you two could be confused as twins! You both like football, the outdoors, and look alike" I confessed to him. I must have shocked Leo into silence because, I never talk about Leo.

"Are you sure?" Leo questioned again.

"I wouldn't have named you after him if I didn't think he loved you" I silently affirm.

"Really?"

"Yes. You dads name is Leo Reyes Alexander" I tell him more. And for the a few more hours we talk about his dad, until Leo falls asleep again. Thankfully Leo didn't ask why his father and I were separated.

As we got closer my nerves shot out of the roof. Stop freaking out! Stop freaking out! Stop freaking out! I silently told myself, but then I noticed I was projecting my thoughts to the rest of the pack.

Kaily, I told out everything will be okay. The guys, the pack, and I will look after you. Bane told me through our mind link.

Ya, I believe you, I'm just really nervous about their thoughts of LB especially Leo. He asked me if his Dad loved him Bane! I said close to sobs but reining them in. I wasn't the shy, coward, unattractive Kaily anymore. I am a new confident, self-assured me. I couldn't help but remember one horrible memory after another.