Epilogue

3rd person

10 years later

"LB! What did I tell you about saying inappropriate things to your sister!" Kaily yelled to her now 15 year old son, "she is only 5! You can't say bad words around her!"

"Damn you mommy!" Allie, her 5 year old daughter yelled.

"Allie! That is time out! This was supposed to be story time for you and your siblings," Kaily said to her, rubbing her head in frustration.

"Guys make your mom happy and listen to her story," Xavier says, popping out of no where.

"Hey Xavier! I thought you were with Catarina?" Kaily asks, hoping the children would settle down.

"Cat... she's still getting used to the whole werewolf thing. She said that she's never coming out of her room until everyone in the pack swears to never shift around her," He says, sighing about it. Catarina, Cat, is a human who also happens to be Xavier's mate... but that's a different story.

Xavier is now 23 and the Beta of the pack. Obviously, Cat does not accept the werewolf community, but she's getting there.

Kaily and Leo are now married and have 4 children. LB, Allie, Chase, and their newborn baby, Abby. Kaily decided that forgiving Leo was the best thing to do, for they are mates and are meant to be together.

Leo is still Alpha of the pack, because Xavier does not want to become Alpha and cause more trouble for Cat.

After Kaily became the official Alpha female, the pack became so much better as a community. Everyone wished she had become the Alpha Female sooner.

"Leo, do you think we made the right choice?" Kaily asks Leo while they watch their children mess around.

"Have you been regretting it at all in the past 10 years?" Leo asks, turning towards her.

"There have been times that I've wondered what would happen if I never left. If I never got accepted by you and the pack," Kaily says, looking down as Leo looks into her eyes.

"I was stupid then, Kaily. You know I will never hurt you again, ever. Don't you?" He asks, using his index finger to guid her head up.

"I know sweetheart," Kaily says, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you Kaily, nothing will ever change that," Leo says, kissing her forehead one last time before going to settle down her children.

That's when things got 10x worst.

--

you will want to read this so READ!

Hi, my name is Hannah, I am obviously the author of this story, and I want to explain something to you.

Many of you love to criticize me, saying that the ending is so unrealistic, when how are werewolves even realistic in the first place? Many of you are also saying how the ending of this is so cliche since it's a rejection story. If you don't like it, don't read it. 

I had a plan for the end of this novel, I just never got to it and you all wanted something. You have no idea how bad I want to rewrite this story and just fix all the weird gaps and rewrite the ending to be the way I wanted. But, you guys won't like my ending because it's not going to be the basic wattpad ending that you all claim to hate but can't stop reading. 

SO, I am going to try. I am starting from chapter one, and fixing each chapter until I get to the end where I plan to completely rewrite it so I can stop getting constant emails about how much you all hate the ending. Blame 13 year old me. 

I can't make any promises. Right now I am currently balancing 4 AP classes, having two jobs, applying to colleges, and having a social life. I'm sorry, but this comes last. I planned on writing this story and never coming back, but now I am just disappointed in myself. 

I hope you guys read this before commenting now. I am going to try. 

Thank you once again, 

Hannah xxoo