eleven

Please Vote and/or Comment for the Next Chapter!

Growth means change

And changes involve Risks

Steeping from the known to

The Unknown

Chapter Eleven

"Hey Kaily, foods awesome! I love your Fettuccine Carbonara. You taught your boys well. It's delicious but, I love yours the best" A pack member told me as I passed by his table. I gave him a smile.

It's been two months now since I opened my restaurant, the guys banned me from working at the restaurant, since I looked like bloated whale. I've saved up a lot of money from my restaurant and was now thinking of opening another one after my baby boys born.

I was due in a week or so know I couldn't wait to hold by bundle of joy in my arms, and watch him grow. The guys and the rest of the pack members have been trying to figure out the sex of my baby for a while now and only I, Bane, and Dr. Black knew I was having a boy still. The guys sucked at investigating.

My puppy Mattie crashed into my legs making me lose my balance for a second, my heart beating wildly. Bane came running into my office, Ricky my kitten in his arms.

"Oh, sorry Rosy I tried to stop him but he was just so excited and oh, God are you okay? I'm so sorry! What if you fell and couldn't get up?! Oh, I didn't mean that, you're not a turtle! What if you or the baby got hurt?! I would never forgive myself. Are you okay?" Bane rambled yelled at me while his eyes roamed my body looking for any signs of injury.

Ever since I got into the last stages of my pregnancy the guys have each taken a different approach to 'help' me. While in reality it just got on my fucken nerves. Ryder took on the silent protector persona and hardly let me out of his sight. Bryan became so helpful he became unhelpful. Camden and Cane took me shopping whenever they could to get me ready for the baby that I almost began to have fantasies to kill them creatively, mostly with a shopping bag or their credit card which ever was closer.

Ryan would read me baby books and watched what I ate like a hawk, he wouldn't even let me have one square piece of heresy's chocolate! Do you have any idea how hard it is to not eat chocolate for 2 months? Very difficult. And Bane became a rambling idiot whenever he got near me.

I wonder how Leo would have acted if we were together, and if he loved me. As soon as that thought enter my brain I shoved it out.

"It's okay Bane. It wasn't your fault" I say trying to sooth him.

"No its not you could have-

"I could have feel and not get up again. Or what if I and the baby got hurt... I know what could have happened, but it didn't right? So why are you so strung up?" I say interrupting another Bane ramble.

Bane sighed and nodded his head.

"Now, are you okay? Are you sure you're not going to have another Bane ramble?" I ask Bane. Bane nods his head sheepishly. "Aren't I supposed to have the ramble attacks and melt downs?" I ask Bane jokingly.

He laughs and shakes his head "Come on smartass I'm dropping you off at your house today, I'm on duty" Bane tells me. Ever since I bought my house the guys have been taking shifts so one of them is always there with me in case something happens.

"Well then Chauffeur, let's go" I say me and my big belly leading the way.

As, usual Banes Audi Q7. We climbed into the car, Bane helping me buckle my seatbelt around my large stomach, and made our way to my house. "So how was work?" Bane asked.