Chapter 3

6 P.M

"C'mon Mich, the concert starts in an hour!"

"Be patient, my bra won't fit!"

We were getting ready for the concert and I had just finished dressing up.

"Mich, the arena's really far away so we NEED to be early, HURRY UP!"

She was practically screaming now.

"HOLD ON! Fine, I'm ready now."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall to tell the adults we were ready. After we did we raced out the door to see a taxi waiting for us.

"Dammit! I forgot my purse! Go to the car Mich, I'll go grab it."

"Woah, haven't heard you swear in awhile. I'll go wait in the car."

Before you could blink Jasmine was back panting. She yanked open the car door and hopped in.

"Sorry about the delay sir."

"It's alright."

The cab driver seemed nice. He chatted us up all the way to the arena.

"Thank you sir. Um what's your number, I'll need you to come pick us up in 2 hours."

After the cab driver told us his number we ran to see a whole ocean of fan girls ahead. I had to cover my ears to get through the crowd.

"DID I MENTION WE'RE GONNA HAVE A MEET AND GREET WITH ALL THE BOYS?"

"YOU MEAN 5SOS AND 1D?"

"YA!"

We had to scream cause it was so loud. I was dreading those meet and greets.

*Some time later*

The meet and greets were before the concert so after waiting forever in line we finally got in. Harry is my favorite so when I saw him I nearly fan girled.

"Hello love, what's your name?"

OMFG! IT WAS HARRY STYLES. I SWEAR, I NEARLY FAINTED.

"M-Michelle."

"What a beautiful name. How old are you?"

"18"

I was feeling a bit more confident now.

"Wonderful, would you like a picture?"

"Yes please."

We took a silly one, a normal one and then as I was about to take the third one HE KISSED MY CHEEK!

As I moved on to Zayn Harry winked at me. I felt like melting.

"Hello? Move up lady!" There were some mean fans yelling at me so I moved forward.

"Hey, what's your name miss?"

"Michelle."

"Lovely name, I saw you hitting it off with Harry over there. Do you like him? You better not, he's a player plus he already has a girlfriend."

I blushed so much my face looked like a tomato's long lost sister.

"Well..."

"Sorry if I embarrassed you, do you want a picture?"

After a picture with Zayn, I moved on to Niall, Louis and Liam.

Next was 5SOS. Oh the joy.

"Hi! What's your name?"

I turned around and there was Luke.

"Michelle."

"Hey! Aren't you that girl I followed on Twitter yesterday. Sorry if you got a lot of hate, our fans are like our mothers, overprotective and way too cautious.