Chapter 23

A/N
Hey guys, I don't want to bore you and make the story even longer by telling you about Michie's time in college. So I'm gonna skip to graduation.
By the way, Sophie is her friend, Joe is her boyfriend and Jerry is her other friend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I squeezed Jasmine's and Sophie's hands. We were standing with our caps on. In like 10 seconds we would throw them off and we would be officially done with college. I glanced at Joe. He flashed me a smile. I smiled back. I saw Jasmine gripping her hat. I did the same. 5,4,3,2,1!
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
Everyone threw their hats in the air. We then raced out. I had finally finished college. The reason Luke and I broke up.
Jerry walked up to me.
He hugged me.
"Bye Michie. I'm gonna miss you so much."
"You too."
I kissed his cheek and gave him my number.
"We HAVE to keep in touch."
He winked and left.
Joe walked up to me. He had a red face.
He rubbed his nose.
"Hey Michie. Um , we need to talk."
"Ok?"
He pulled me under a tree.
"Look, I'm going to go to a different city next week. Forever. I want to break up."
My heart dropped. Gladly, it was expression wise not literal.
"O-ok. I- I understand," I said in a small voice.
He hugged me. I was going to miss his curly brown hair, his cologne, his hazel eyes. I liked him a lot.
"Look babe, I want to keep in touch. We can still be friends and visit each other,"he said holding my chin up so I could look at him.
"Ok."
I wrote my number down and gave it to him.
"Can I have one more kiss?"
He smirked.
He towered over me and leaned in. This kiss was long and hard. Sparks? Barley. I always felt sparks with Luke. He pulled away.
"I love you."
"I love you too," I said hugging him again.
"I don't want to let go either," he whispered in my hair.
"JOE, LET'S GO!"
"Bye babe."
"Bye."
He walked away.
Life couldn't get any worse.
A/N
😏