Chapter 18

Jas and I were walking around the house admiring the view. I put the crutches down and sat down on a bench. "Ok, tell me everything I missed while I was at the hospital."
Jasmine had a cast around her arm and a big bandage around her head.
"Well, I helped unpack everything, even with a broken arm. The house has a pool, loads of kids/teens and lots more."
I nodded my head and got up again. We walked around a bit more and settled at a playground. We sat on a swing and talked. We then started braiding each others hair. We laughed, giggled, smirked talked and even played truth or dare. Jasmine was good at making stuff. Yes I mean stuff. From fixing bracelets to hammering things, Jasmine could do it. She took some daisies and started making little headbands. She handed me mine and we put it on. A little itchy, but manageable. We took a best friend selfie and posted it on Instagram. I loved the filter. Even with a broken arm, Jasmine can do the incredible.
We were eating dinner, mom, dad and me. Jasmine's apartment is a hallway down. We were having pizza for dinner. Yum. This house was perfect. A great view, pool, new friends, arcade, mini games center and most of all this house wasn't too far from Luke's.
*Next Day*
I was at home watching TV with Jasmine. My parents and hers had gone back to the hotel to get our stuff. Jasmine's parents aren't on the best terms. That's why her mom decided to not come to Australia in the first place, but then changed her mind because of the job transfer. Last night Jas said they argued so much, she thinks they're getting a divorce.
"If they do separate, I want to live with my dad. He's mean at times but my mom's worst."
That is true. I've always liked her dad more than her mom. She was never really home and she was stuck up at times.Anyway today was awesome. I talked to the doctors and I get the cast off my leg next week. Jasmine has to wait one week as well. Luke and I are planning on going on a date next week. My mom found a great university somewhere near the house which I will be attending in October. Jasmine will too. By the way, my mom and dad have approved of Luke and things are going awesome. For now anyways.
A/N Sorry for the short chapters. Double update! Follow, vote and comment!ByeLove y'all❤️