Chapter 10

Luke P.O.V
Today I was going to the beach with Michelle! I was so happy. I sorta felt like it was going to be awkward because she had left my car saying she loved me. I don't think we'll get a private time today to talk about it, and when we do it's definitely going to be awkward. Ash, Mike and Calum are coming too, they begged me. They kept saying how they'd love to meet my new "girlfriend." I kept telling them that we weren't dating but they wouldn't listen and continued mocking me. Time to wash up and get ready!
Michie's P.O.V
I was getting ready for the day ahead. Again I was waiting for Jas sitting on the bed and waiting for her to come out of the shower. I wore some shorty shorts and a plain old plaid shirt. I was wearing my swim suit under though. Finally Jasmine came out looking fabulous like always. And then me feeling a hint of jealousy towards her. I mean she had blonde hair and it fell to her waist, she was an ace at putting on make up and she always looked better in dresses than me. Me, ha! I look like a potato with brown hair! Her hair was in a braid today and she was a sundress. We were both wearing swimsuits under.
"Ready?"
"Yup."
I jumped up and walked giddily to the taxi.
"Well, someone sure is excited. I'm actually about to talk to my favorite celebrity, face to face for the first time excluding the meet and greet and I'm less giddy."
"I dunno why I'm that happy."
I hopped in the car and snatched out my phone immediately. Jasmine is way more polite and whatnot, so she greeted the driver and stuff. I was on Twitter checking things. Woah! I had so many followers! It's probably because of Luke. That cheeky sneak. He had posted something about how awesome that I was and that everyone should follow me. I smiled again.
"Luke?"
I looked up to Jasmine and smiled. I nodded.
"Ugh."
"What?"
"I hate to think I once had that. Now looking at you I realized how stupid I probably looked when I stared at the screen smiling."
"Well thanks for making me feel stupid."
She smirked and pulled out her phone. I continued on Twitter when Jasmine screamed. I was unconscious, again.
A/N
Hey guys! Just wanted to update you guys a bit! So happy about the positive comments on this story! I though it was horrible! I'm probably not going to update on weekends, but I'll definitely find time on weekdays. I really want one of y'all to try and predict what'll happen next! Still working on chapter 11! Bye!
❤️