Chapter 5

Today was my friend date. YAY! I actually couldn't wait. I'd never thought in a million years I would be out with Luke Hemmings. I still didn't completely like him. Hey, I've just met the guy! I still think he's a bit of a player. It was 1:P.M and I was getting ready. I told my mom I was going out, if I told my dad he'd freak. He's WAY too overprotective, even more than my mom.

"Where are you going, all dolled up?", Jasmine asked

"Out."

"I know you're going out, where?"

"Ok, don't freak and don't tell my dad. Luke invited me out for lunch. Now don't tell anyone Jasmine. I swear, if you do I will kill you."

Jasmine was about to make that kettle sound again but I stopped her and raced out the door.

"Have fun!"

"I will, bye!"

I'd exited the hotel and grabbed a taxi. We were having lunch at McDonald's. I was obsessed with this place! I was that type of girl who wore sneakers, ate Big Macs and hated make up. I don't know what Jasmine meant when she said I looked "dolled up."

I was wearing some jeans, a shirt and sneakers. Just a hint of lip gloss and eye shadow and a few bracelets. My purse started vibrating, my phone. Oh no. It was my dad.

"Hey sweet heart, I went by your room and you weren't there."

"Um, dad I went out without Jasmine. She said she didn't want to come with me when I offered her."

"Ok sweetie, have fun."

" Thanks, I will."

I took a big sigh of relief. By the time the phone call had finished I was at McDonald's.

"Thank you sir, I'll need your number so you can pick me up please."

"Sure."

I walked into McDonald's looking for Luke, when I finally spotted someone with a hoodie and sunglasses. That's gotta be him, he hates the nosey paparazzi. I did too even though I wasn't famous, I hate the awful rumors they manage to spread.

I sat down at the table waiting for him to look up from his phone.

"Hey!", I said snapping my fingers in front of him.

"Huh? Oh hey Michie. I didn't see ya there."

"Well now you do Mister, pay attention or I'm leaving."

He was still on his phone.

As I got up, he grabbed me, I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Sorry princess, I was a bit busy. What do you want?"

"I'm so not a princess, you're the one living the life being famous and all. When you come to restaurants you always order food first? Don't you talk a while before the waiter gets here?"

"Not really, I talk when they're making the food. Anyway what do you want?"

"Luke, you're not that fun guy I met at the concert or at all what you sounded on the phone. C'mon tell me a joke or something."

"Sorry, I've just been a bit busy. I didn't want to cancel our date cause I was so excited for it."

"Hey! This is not a date young man!"

"Yes it is! I thought you had the feels for me.", he said smirking.

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS! Don't you talk like that to me!"

"Sorry mother.", he said smirking.

He's so darn cute when he does that smirking thing, his dimples... Just everything. No! I don't like him, I've just met him... BUT HE'S SO CUTE! I was battling with my mind when Luke snapped me out of daydreaming.