Chapter 13

Luke's P.O.V
I got home and slumped in my bed. Sure, I totally respect Michies' parent's decision but while I was walking out the hospital I kept having mini heart attacks. My heart was telling me to throw a tantrum and maybe even kidnap Michie. That was stupid, so I turned to my brain. It told me to move on and that I could survive one week without her. Again, my brain wins over my heart. I finally decided to put on the TV and ignore the fact that the next 7 days of my life would be a living hell. I shuffled downstairs and put in the TV. I guess all the guys were having naps or were out. Pretty Little Liars was on! I love that show. Micael and Calum think it's too girly, but every Saturday evening Ash and I would watch marathons till 4 AM! That was before we became famous of course. Suddenly I heard the door. Michael.
"Hey."
"Hi."
Mike just looked at me and frowned.
"Why so glum?", he said plopping down on the couch next to me.
"I'm not glum."
"Ya you are Luke. I've known you forever, I know that face."
"I'm fine, ok?"
Mike shrugged and watched Pretty Little Liars with me. After a while he got bored and left.
After the episode ended I realized I needed a pee. I got up and used the bathroom. When I came back Mike had changed the channel and was watching football.
"MIKE! I was was watching something."
"Well you left."
I rolled my eyes and went back up to my room. I pulled out my phone and checked stuff. Then the door opened again. I heard talking, then some sobbing. I hurried downstairs to see what the problem was. It was Calum. Crying. Woah, when did that last happen. Calum glanced up from his hands and his face was all puffy.
"Bro, what happened?", I said kneeling in front of him. Michael was at his side rubbing his back.
"She- She b-broke up with m-me!!"
I got up and clenched my fists.
THAT SON OF A BITCH!
Calum started dating this girl he met at a café once, Carly. Calum and her have been dating for about 2 months. Nobody in the band liked her, not even One direction. Everyone thought she was a snob and was so annoying. Everyone knew she would take advantage of Calum's fame, but no one told him cause we didn't want to break his heart.
"She's not worth the tears, bro.", Michael said.
"Thanks guys."
I sat down with them and we all hugged.
I suddenly couldn't help but feel guilty. Here was Calum, a total mess cause the worst girlfriend broke up with him. Then look at me, I have a soon-to-be girlfriend and she's amazing. My life is looking awesome at the moment and Calum's sucks. I know what'll cheer him up.
"Let's get ice cream and watch chic flicks!"
You'd probably expect awkward glances but Calum nodded in contempt.
We left the house and made our way to Coldstone Creamery. Calum's favorite. He always ordered this mush of chocolate and random toppings. I love vanilla, so I ordered that with Kit Kat as a topping. Micael says he's on a "diet" WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? After ice cream we watched chic flicks and one scary movie. I felt myself drifting off. Today was great. An awesome distraction to keep my mind off Michie. Oh no. I just remembered her. I didn't even text her or nothing. Fuck!
A/N
Hey guys! Managed to do a sort of early update🙏!I'm so happy cause I'm seeing Mockingjay part one on Saturday. Plus I have no school on Thursday and Friday! YEAH! Follow me and don't spoil Mockingjay for me cause I'm in the middle of the book as well. I'm a major hunger games fan!
Love you❤️