Chapter 8

Michie P.O.V
"I know you just broke up with that dick Josh, but before you started dated him I had a crush on him."
"Mich, I know this is confession session, but please don't even bring up that douche bag. I want to forget about him for good."
"Ok Jas, your turn."
"Um.... Oh this is a good one. Remember in 8th grade when you invited me for a sleepover and I didn't come?"
"Yup."
"I didn't come because I had wet the bed the night before and I was afraid I was gonna do it again."
We giggled for a while and then continued. This was great, just like old times.
"Ok Michie, I think confession session is over."
"No it isn't. Blood sisters, remember?"
"Oh yeah!"
I searched my purse for my dad's pocket knife.
"Here we go.", I said pulling it out.
"Woah, how did you get that?"
"My dad is a pack rat. He has this pocket knife since he was in Boy Scouts. One day he just decided to give it to me."
"Cool."
I slit my finger and then gave it to Jasmine. She did the same and then we joined our fingers.
"BLOOD SISTERS FOREVER!!"
We screamed together.
We giggled and went to the bathroom to get washed up and ready for dinner with our parents. My phone suddenly vibrated. A text from Luke and my dad.
"Hi Mich. Ur friend can come 2 the beach with us if she wants. See ya!"
When I saw Luke's message I smiled like a fool. Jasmine just rolled her eyes and sighed.
"I once had that."
"What?"
"Whenever Josh used to call or text me, I would smile. Just by looking at you I know it's Luke who texted you."
I just shook my head and read my dad's text.
"Hey sweetie! Are you and Jasmine ready yet? We're going in 15 minutes. Hurry up!"
Ugh, dad. So formal. He doesn't even know what Twitter is nor Internet/text message slang.
"We're leaving in 15 mins. Jas, hurry up!"
She was applying mascara and I was waiting for her on the bed just browsing Twitter. I saw a tweet from Luke.
"So happy to be back home in Australia with the boys! We're playing our last concert of the Where we Are tour with One diredtion. : ( It's going to be spectacular! The tour has been amazing and the show is gonna be amazing!"
He then gave a link to the live streaming of their last show. How sweet.
"Ready."
Jasmine came out of the bathroom looking really pretty. We were both asked to wear dresses cause this was a "special occasion"
Jasmine definitely looked better, I hate dresses and have no idea how to make them work. Jas looked amazing. I was so insecure about myself sometimes, and right now I was again.
"Let's go!"
We charged out the door into the hallway where the adults were waiting. We were having dinner in the hotel restaurant. We walked downstairs and made our way to our table. We sat ourselves down and waited for the menu. In the meantime everyone was talking and having a good time. Jasmine and I were on Twitter. I then got a text from Jasmine.
"I'm bored😑"
"Me too."
"Let's go to the bathroom to chat."
"Kk"
I looked up from my phone.
"Mom, can I go to the bathroom?"
"Ok."
Jasmine and I got up and left the load room. We went into the girls' bathroom.
"Well, that was boring."
"Ya, we've been sitting down there for an hour waiting for a waiter to give us food."
"OH JASMINE, I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING. YOU'RE GONNA LOVE ME FOREVER!"
"What?"
"How would you like to spend a day with 5 Seconds of Summer?"
"Oh my Gosh! Really?"
"Yup, Luke invited me to the beach and said I could bring you with us. I don't know if the rest of the boys are gonna be there though."
"I don't care! Thank you, thank you!"
She was squeezing the poop out of me.
"Can't.... Breathe."
"Sorry.", she said letting go.
We left the bathroom and by the time we arrived the food was there. I had spaghetti and Jasmine had salad. I felt like I was the only girl eating spaghetti. Everyone else was eating salad. I suddenly felt insecure again. This night was off to a horrid start.