Chapter 17

I woke up wondering where I was. I remembered I was in Luke's house. I got up and rubbed my head. Where's Luke? I walked downstairs and heard TV. I went to the kitchen and he was there.
"Morning sunshine."
I murmured good morning and sat on the couch watching movies. Pretty Little Liars was next! When Luke heard the voices of the characters, he rushed out the kitchen and jumped like a little fan girl.
"Wtf?"
"I LOVE Pretty Little Liars!"
"Me too!"
We were both jumping together and then realized we looked so foolish. Luke sat down next to me for a while. Then he attended to the food. "BREAKFAST!!!"
A series of thumping on the stairs. I actually forgot he lived with other guys. I sat at the dining table waiting. Suddenly 3 other boys walked, or should I say thumped, down the stairs. They didn't even look up, they were on their phones.
"Excuse me." Luke said annoyed.
They all looked up and noticed me.
"Oh, hi."
"Hi."
"Um, hi?"
"Hello."
A lot of hi's and hello's were murmured and they continued in their phones. Luke came round and snatched all their phones.
"Hey!"
"Don't hey me, eat your food."
I was LOLing in my head. It's like Luke is their mom and they're his kids. How cute.
"Boys, I'd like you to meet Michie. Introduce yourselves."Luke excused himself to go finish up with the pancakes.
"I'm Ash."
"I'm Mike."
"I'm Calum."
"I know. Luke's talked about you. Plus I went to a meet and greet. I've seen you all before."
"Cool."
The rest of breakfast was spent in silence. Then Luke came back.
"Hey babe. How are you?"
I'd barely eaten my food.
"I'm ok, just not that hungry."
I felt like puking looking at these boy's manners. They grabbed stuff, chewed loudly and didn't care they had greasy hands. Then they stared fighting over bacon, seriously?
"Well, I'm older so I should get the last piece."
"I'm the youngest, you should have pity over me. I should get the last piece."
I was fed up.I grabbed the piece of bacon and ate it in a wink. They stared at me blankly.
"How dare you?" Mike said rising from his chair jokingly.
"GET HER!!"
I got up screaming and they chased me around the house. I finally locked myself in the bathroom for a breath of air. So this is what breakfast is like over here. I could get used to it, couldn't I?
I creeped out of the bathroom trying to sneak past them. They caught me and tackled me to the floor. They tickled me and tickled me. I was crying at this point. Laughter filled the house. I love it here already.When the tickle attack finished we went back to breakfast and talked. Everyone dumped their plates in the sink. I did too and washed my hands. I went to Luke's bathroom and had a shower. One things for sure, it's hard to shower with a broken leg. I rapped myself in a towel and opened the door a bit.
"Luke, what should I wear?"
He opened his closet and gave me a T-shirt too small for him, but perfect for me. He passed me some leggings too. Why would he get this? Leggings are for ladies. I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Hey, a fan gave it to me."
I giggled and shut the door. I put on the clothes and left the bathroom. Luke jolted up and motioned towards the door. We left the house and went outside. He lifted me up bridal and put me in the car, crutches in the boot. Here we go.I was in the car jamming out to Clouds by 1D. Luke giggled. I slapped his shoulder. Next song was Hot Nigga by Bobby Something. I don't remember his last name. Luke and I both knew that song. Then was A Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay. This guy basically had my favorite songs! We got to my hotel and he escorted me to my room . My mom opened the door. "Michie!"
We hugged and Luke left.
"Where's Jasmine?"
"She's helping your dad and Mr. Johnson unpack at the new house."
"Wait, Jasmine lives with us?"
"Ya, it's an apartment with loads of kids and a pool."
She showed me a brochure. Cool.
"Lets get going then."
I hopped in the car and we drove to the new house. All I could say was, AMAZING!
A/N
Follow me please, I'm desperate👍