Chapter 19

I was getting ready for my date with Luke.
I had gotten my cast of a week ago and my leg felt better. I can walk again! I can't run and I can't put that much pressure on it. In about a week the pain will go and no more worrying about my leg anymore! I left the bathroom, grabbed my purse and raced out the door. I was going to the beach again. Except it was in the night and Luke was picking me up.
I exited my house, locked the door and took the key. It was chilly. I put on my sweater and hopped in Luke's car.
"Hey boo." He said stretching his neck and kissing me.
"Hey."
He put on the radio almost immediately.
Reflections by MisterWives.
This song is so upbeat and awesome.
I aced all the high notes and Luke clapped for me.
We arrived at the beach and Luke helped me out. We walked to a spot and he set out a picnic. It was breezy, but not too breezy. After the food and wine was set out he lit a candle. He is too cute.
He left for a minute to go to his car. He put on his radio and played romantic music. I could clearly hear the song. Amnesia by 5SOS. He came back and poured some wine.
Luke look concerned.
"Babe, you look bored."
I was sipping my wine and staring off into the distance.
"I'm ok."
He shifted closer to me and we cuddled. His warmth couldn't be anymore soothing.
We laid down staring at the stars. He got up and grabbed my hand. I checked my watch. 10:00 P.M.
"Mich, I know that face anywhere. You ARE bored."
Before I could reply he yanked me up and we strolled down the beach. We talked about everything and anything. We needed to catch up.
"Have you had any past boyfriends?"
A bit personal, but I could answer.
"Yes, but I never really loved them. I think your the only one I've ever truly loved, Luke."
"I love you too."
He stared into my eyes like he was looking for something. I stared back. His eyes are so perfect. Just when we were about to kiss he grabbed my waist and took me down to the ocean.
"LUKE!!"
"I was bored, you were bored. That's not how a date should be." He said smirking.
I was pounding his back but I know it was no use. He dumped me in the water. It was freezing. I quickly got up and glared at him. I walked up to him and pushed, hard. He fell in with a big SPLASH! He got up shaking his hair.
"Wanna go for a swim?"
"We have no swimsuits."
"You have a bra and underwear don't you?"
I blushed. He smirked.
He removed his shirt revealing his toned abs. I felt like collapsing. As I was staring he was saying something but I couldn't understand cause I kept staring. He walked up to me and kissed me.
"Oi, stop staring."
I blushed. He smirked.
I removed my shirt and jeans. I sort of hid my body cause in my opinion I'm fat.
When Luke saw me he stared too. His eyes left my body and he grabbed my hand. We ran out to sea and splashed around. We got out about an hour later cause it was getting late. We put on our wet clothes and walked back to the picnic. I was shivering, so Luke rapped himself around me.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
We got to the car but Luke sat in the back seat with me.
"This date isn't over up yet."
I smiled and kissed him, hard. He bit my lip and we got tongue action. I realized what was happening and removed my clothes. He did too and grabbed some condoms. He was on top of me. What the hell just happened? I realized I sucked at having sex. I was tighter than a virgin nun.
"Relax."
Great. Even Luke though I sucked. I relaxed. It was better.
It was really late so I pushed Luke off me. We put on our clothes and Luke smirked. Before he got to the front seat he whispered, "Relax."
I blushed. He smirked.
We drove home at 12:00 A.M. At least we weren't tipsy. He dropped me and gave me a kiss goodbye. I opened the door to see my mom crying. Oh no.
"Sweetie, we need to talk."
A/N
Don't hate me!
Follow, vote and comment. Can anyone tell me how to remove the boldness from the text in the last chapters? Please!
Bye
Love you❤️