Chapter 16

Michie's P.O.V
The first thought that came to my head when I woke up was," I can walk again!"
Turns out, I can't. My arm bone healed but my leg hasn't healed yet. I can leave the hospital,but I'll still need my crutches. I was about when get up and hop to my crutches when Luke walked in. I smiled and he twirled me around. He set me down on the bed and kissed me all over. He got to my lips and gave me a slow passionate kiss. I cupped his cheek and he cupped mine. I pulled away and motioned for my crutches. He got them for me.
"Need help?" He said smirking at me cause I was struggling with my crutches.
I rolled my eyes and he helped me. His arms around me felt so comforting. He was about to let go of me but I wasn't ready. I pulled his arms back around me and he set his head on my head. We swayed back and forth. I felt so stupid but it felt so good to have him back. I turned around and hugged him. He squeezed me too. I was near tears. I don't know why. He let go and looked me straight in the eyes.
"I will NEVER leave you again, darling. I love you so much."
"I won't either, Luke. I promise not to do anything stupid again."
"Sweetie, it wasn't your fault."
"Yes it was. I should've realized the driver was tipsy when he greeted me."
"It isn't. Sssshhhhhh."
He was brushing my hair back and I was crying in his shoulder. I don't even know why I'm crying. I guess it's because I realized I lived through a car crash and am so grateful for Luke. I could've been dead by now. I let go and nodded my head. We left the room. I really had to get used to crutches. Luke gave up and decided it was torture to watch me suffer on crutches. He lifted he up bridal style and asked a nurse to carry the crutches to his car. I didn't know how dark it was until we got outside. He plopped me in the back seat and put the crutches in the boot. He thanked the nurse and got in the car.
"What time is it?"
"2 A.M."
Luke would really come in the middle of the night, well morning, to pick me up? He truly is the sweetest.
"How come you came this late to pick me up?"
He looked at me like I was kidding.
"Well, duh. I love you. I'd do anything for you."
I blushed and Luke smirked.
"Immediately I got news that you'd woken up, I drove here as fast as I could. I realized your parents were probably sleeping."
"Oh, dammit. Luke, I forgot my phone in the clinic."
"No, while the nurse brought the crutches she got your phone."
He handed me my phone. I smiled.
He then put on the radio. Kiss Me Kiss Me was playing. (Face palm)
Luke sang along. By the end of the song we got home. Luke helped me out and got the crutches. I put them under my armpits and stumbled into his house. Before he opened the door he kissed me. I looked surprised.
"Well the song in the car sorta put me in the mood so I guessed, why not?"
I smirked and he opened the door. Luke took my crutches and carried me upstairs. As I undressed he went back down to get the crutches. I slipped on his t shirt and snuggled into bed. I heard the door open. Luke. I heard shuffling and I assumed he was undressing. He got into bed and snuggled with me. I felt his bare chest on my head. Is he naked? I got closer and noticed his boxers. Great, no getting pregnant tonight. I finally fell asleep. Do my parents know I'm here?
A/N
Does anybody read these?😕