Chapter 11

I was nowhere. Literally just a blank space. Everywhere was black. I tried to open my eyelids but they wouldn't budge. The last thing I remember was grabbing my phone and then Jasmine screaming. I remember blood gushing from my forehead and then being unconscious. I was getting scared now. What if I was about to die or was in a coma? I don't want to lose my memory or even worse, die. I suddenly heard voices. Well that's good, at least I'm not dead.
"Is she ok?"
Luke? What was he doing here? Was he crying? Aw, he really does care about me!
I heard what I suppose was the doctor. He clicked his pen and checked his clipboard.
"Well Mr. Hemmings, she's fine... but she has fractured a few bones and will need to stay in the hospital for about 2 weeks. After that you can take her home, but she will need a cast."
"Thank you doctor!"
I felt Luke rush to my bed and hug me. The doctor stepped out and Luke whispered in my ear.
"Wake up Michie. I need you. I love you."
He was smoothing my hair back and mumbling the most sweet and romantic things in my ear. With every breath I tried to open my eyes. Finally, they budged! Immediately Luke saw my eyes open, he smiled so wide. Oh, those amazing dimples were back.
"Mich, I was so worried."
I smiled. He smiled. He bent down and kissed me. I kissed back. He then lifted me up and spun me around, my hospital dress flying and giving away a slight glimpse of my underwear. He set me back down again before anyone came in.
"What happened?"
"Michie, on your way to the beach you and Jasmine got in a car crash. She's ok, but the driver isn't. He died. Jasmine is in the other room. She woke up before you and has been asking for you ever since."
"I need to see her.", I said trying to get up.
"No, let me carry you. You've broken your tibia, ulna and a few rib bones."
"English please.", I said smirking,
"Your shin bone and a bone in your arm."
"Oh, ok. Take me to Jasmine please."
Luke carried me and I felt like I was floating on a cloud. His hands are so soft, his dimples are so cute... I could go on for hours about Luke but before I though anymore we arrived in Jasmine's room. She had a bandage on her head and was sipping tea.
"Michie!", she managed to squeak.
"Hey, bud. How are ya doin'?"
"Good. Not in any pain at all.", she said wincing but still smiling.
"Hardee-har-har."
We both giggled and Luke smiled.
"Privacy please.", I said still giggling.
"Ok madame. After you're done with Jasmine I want to talk to you though.", he said smirking and whispering the last part in my ear. I nodded and he left.
"So, what are we gonna tell our parents?"
"I have no clue. I sill haven't told my dad about Luke. Mom knows though."
"Yer gonna be in big trouble."
"I know."
"I'll see you later."
"Mmh.", she said biting into her biscuit."
I left the room to see Luke standing there.
"Hey."
"Oh hi Mich. Come with me."
He grabbed me off the crutches I found in Jasmine's room and carried me. This was fun. He plopped me down in the rather large janitors room. He locked the door and sat down on the floor with me.
"Why'd you bring me here?"
"To talk about feelings.", he said biting his lip.
I sat there bewildered. This was decision time. Already? I hadn't even told my dad about him.
"Look, Michie... I know you don't like rushing relationships so don't worry I'm not gonna pop the question or anything. I was just wondering if you'd give me a chance. You know, take you on a date and get to know you. I like you, you like me. Please gimme a shot."
I smiled at the last part because it sounded like a Barney song. I looked up to see a nervous looking Luke. I love this guy, I really do. Yes.
"Sure."
Luke looked at me with a really wide grin. He reached over and hugged me.
"I love you Michelle Matthews, you know that?"
"Then prove it."
He looked confused at first but when I pulled him closer he knew what to do. He touched my cheek and kissed me, harder than ever. He then pulled me up not even letting go. He pinned me to the wall and really kissed me. I swear, I though he was going to shove his "anaconda" into my "lower register". His lip piercing was tickling me and I nearly giggled.He definitely didn't but this was still a full make up out session. Nothing else in the world mattered more to me than this kiss right now. I never wanted to end. Luke pulled away and smiled. I bit my lip.
"Stop being so darn cute."
"You stop first."
A/N
Oooohh! Things got pretty sexual here😏 Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Tell me what you want to happen next! Don't forget to follow me👍 Love y'all! Mentioned a Taylor Swift song, Blank Space. Go buy 1989 on iTunes! PROMO!😃
Bye❤️