Chapter 21

Plop. Great, my ice cream fell on my favorite jeans. I tried to clean it off completely, but it wouldn't budge. Jasmine giggled. I glared back. She shut up. She bought me another one and we walked through the park. We found a great ice cream place near our house and there was a park right next to it.
"Look, there's this kid in our building who's having a party. Wanna come?"
"Kid?"
"Teenager."
"Sure, I'll bring Luke."
"That's fine."
We continued walking in silence. Jasmines ice cream fell. I laughed. She glared at me. I shut up.
We went back home and ate some dinner.
"How's it going with your parents?"
All of them had gone out for a "get together." That was probably their only chance to take a break from being parents and get wasted.
"Worse."
"How?"
"They started screaming last night. They then calmed down and I spied on them. My mom told my dad that she got the divorce papers. He nodded. She nodded. And then they went back to bed."
"Woah, even after planning a divorce they slept I the same bed?"
"No, after they finished talking I quickly jumped back to my room and my mom came and snuggled with me. Probably just to get away from dad, she doesn't love me."
She was near tears.
I grabbed her and hugged her. She cried in my shoulder.
"Of course she loves you, she's your mom."
"No she doesn't!"
"She does, Jasmine. Don't ever feel like your own mother doesn't love you."
"Well, she doesn't!"
"YES SHE DOES! She may not have the best way of showing it but trust me Jasmine, she loves you a lot."
Jasmine looked surprised at my yelling.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell."
"Its ok. Mich you're my best friend I don't what I'd to without you."
I smiled and we hugged. Then we watched some more TV. Eventually we fell asleep.
*Next Day*
Jasmine had slept in my house for the night. We got up and had showers. Ate breakfast and went downstairs for a jog. Typical morning.
*Later on*
"Hey boo."
"Ya, hi Lukie. Wanna come over? Some kid in our building is having a party."
"Kid?"
"Teenager."
"Sure, I'll come. What time?"
"8:00 P.M."
"Kk, see you later."
"Bye!"
I hung up and sat on a couch to continue reading The Fault In Our Stars. I couldn't wait for tonight!
*Night Time*
Jas had basically spent the whole day in my house. We were getting ready for the party. Just then a know at the door.
"Why, hello handsome," I said while hugging Luke.
"Hello beauty," he said examining me and letting out a wolf whistle while I twirled around for him. He gave me a slight kiss and I went to check on Jasmine. She was ready. We left the house and Jasmine directed us to the party. One floor up. We knocked on the door. A tall muscular boy, around 19, Opened the door for us. The music was blaring and I could barely hear him. He had black hair and a quiff. He has dimples!
"HI! I'M DAN!"
"YEAH HI, I'M JASMINE. THESE ARE MY FRIENDS, MICHIE AND LUKE. WE LIVE UPSTAIRS!"
"COOL. WELL COME ON IN!"
We entered the room filled with half sober 17-20 year olds. This house had a faint smell of alcohol. Let's get this party started!
Jasmine and Luke were on a couch talking to each other. Hey, they barely knew each other, they NEEDED to mingle. After all they were my best friend and boyfriend.
I was SOOOOO drunk. I was dancing on the table and Luke was at the bottom looking up my dress in awe.
"Hey, stop being so cheeky," I slurred.
He just smiled and joined me dancing on the table. We finally got off and I saw some people playing dirty truth or dare.
"Wanna join?"
It was that boy, Dan.
"Sure," Luke replied, well slurred.
We sat down in the circle.
Some kid with brown hair dared Jasmine.
"Kiss the hottest person in the room."
Jasmine hiccuped and looked around. Her eyes landed on Luke, but I shook my head. She got the message even though she way more drunk than me. She crawled across the circle and went for Dan. Once their lips touched, it turned into a make out session. I couldn't say I wasn't one of the people wolf whistling.
"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room."
That was directed toward some kid with red hair. Michael? He came straight for me. WTF?! He tried to kiss me but I pushed me off. He looked sad. Luke was raging mad.
"What's wrong with you dude?!"
"Fuck off."
He pushed Michael to the floor and grabbed my hand. We rushed out the party.
"Are you okay Luke?"
He didn't reply. He just took me to the apartment and fucked me. Wow. I didn't see that coming. He was angrier than a bull that'd just seen red. I excused myself and fetched Jasmine she slept in my parent's room. I then went back to my room to snuggle with Luke. He rapped himself around me.
"Sorry I was so angry."
I guess he sobered up.
"It's ok, boyfriends are supposed to be over protective."
"Well I just marched you out of the party and fucked you, that's not over protective. God, I was so drunk."
I giggled.
"Let's just get some sleep."
"I love you," he whispered into my ear.
"I love you too Luke, more than you could ever imagine."
I could literally feel his smile.
A/N
You guys met Dan! I'm not spoiling anything😷😋😬
This story is serious shit.
Anyway go check out Connor Franta's video. Inspirational.
Love you