eggman's plan

The door of his base was slammed open, not even 2 minutes into their fight and Sonic destroyed his truck with one spin dash.

It blew up and a tire hit Eggman in the face adding to his humiliation. All the islanders laughed at him but cheered for Sonic and his pals. He grumbled and walked away furious as his failure and now he was back in his base ready to rant his heart out to his small robot assistants.

"Greetings sir Robotnic." Orbot politely greeted at his door. "I'm certain your simple but evil plan worked accordingly."

"Are you kidding?!" Cubot laughed. "Judging from his face im sure he failed ahaha!"

Eggman growled raising his fist ready to punch his own invention and Cubots laughter turned to that of nervous and uneasy giggles. "I mean uh.. Failed with grace evil master sir."

Eggman was still going to seriously mess up his robot but.. He instead brought him into a hug sobbing into the top his square head. Cubot shrugged and looked at the other red robot in confusion.

"Oh what's the use!" The large man sobbed. "Every time i try to destroy that blue rat and his worthless friends my plan is foiled! What am i doing wrong!?"

"Oh sir you're doing nothing wrong." Orbot said with sympathy patting his back.

"Nothing? Try everything!" Cubot laughed.

"Cubot, if i weren't depressed I'd break you apart and use your parts for a personal carousel!"

"... Oh."

"Well sir you can't stay like this, there's always next time." Orbot said. "Hows about you put on your nice pink pajamas and i get your favorite show ready, hmm?"

"Listen Orbot, as much as i'd love to watch ICarly i don't wanna!" Eggman cried as he dropped Cubot making him land on his face. "That'll just make me look like a failure, and there won't be a next time if Sonic keeps beating me!"

"Well you know sir, i think i know what'll stop Sonic once and for all."  Cubot said getting up.

"I don't think i should trust you after all the insuts." Eggman grumbled with his hand on his hip. "If anything, i should put you in the corner."

"No not the corner! My connection is horrible over there!" Cubot cried.

"I know, now tell me before i use you as my foot rest."

"Okay okay, you remember how stressed Sonic was before getting a pet goldfish?" Cubot asked.

"Pet goldfish? Wasn't it a hedgehog?" Orbot said, he didn't remember a goldfish in the picture.

"Nah, it was a beaver named Roofus." The evil scientist said. "Or was it a cat named Garfield? Ok you know what doesn't matter, just keep talking."

"Well.. Maybe if we took his pet out of the picture he'd go back to being stressed and it'd be easier to attack!"

"Wow, for once Cubot has an idea that actually makes sense." Orbot said amazed, he was known as the smarter one so having Cubot come up with something was really a surprise.

"And then after we kidnap him i make a serume that gives him rabid and attack Sonic that'll ultimately end up murdering him!" Eggman laughed evily. "Cubot! You're a genius!"

"I didn't say that but okay." Cubot shrugged.

".. Uh, is that really nessasary?" Orbot asked, he didn't like the sound of that.

"Yes it is! God, you're so worthless go clean the kitchen floor or something!" Eggman barked.

"Clean the ki- wasn't that Cubot's job?"

"It was before i relized how much of a genius he was! Cubot, your job is now to watch ICarly with me and make popcorn."

"Yay!" Cubot danced. "I can't wait to watch ICharly with you."

The two walked away to the theater room as Eggman sang the ICarly theme leaving Orbot alone and sad.