all sonic boom fanfics gotta have some 4th wall breaks

Cubot was sitting in the living room of Eggman's liar watching the news when Orbot came floating in very fast and excited.

"Cubot my friend, i have some exciting news to share!" Orbot said happily grabbing onto the sofa handles.

"What could be more exciting than the news?" Cubot asked turning from the screen to his red counterpart.

"Anything and everything." Orbot said which was true, the news suck. "Anyway, Sonic and Shadow kissed!"

"Wow really?!" Cubot said excited. "I knew this would happen i watched a video just like it but then the dog did some nasty things to the owner and if i had an organ system I'd probably be puking."

"Whats up with this story jumping wholesome levels sometimes?" Orbot asked nonconsensually breaking the forth wall.

"Have you seen what this author is capable of doing?"

Orbot cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Anyway, i have made it our duty to protect these two, they're perfect."

"Doesn't Sonic have a girlfriend though?"

".. Oh. Well,"

Before the little red robot could continue, Eggman walks in holding something behind his back. "What are you two going on about?"

"Oh uh nothing mr Eggman sir." Cubot nervously laughed. "We were just discussing the latest episode of the news."

"That's not true but what do i care, i have something very important to show you two."

Cubot and Orbot gasped when they saw what was behind Eggman's back when he took it out. It was a blue robot who looked identical to Sonic aside from some features.

"Behold!" Eggman exclaimed. "I call him, M-8907 or Metal Sonic for short."

"Wow, he sure is handsome." Cubot said which made Orbot give him a weird look. "Are you gonna make Shadow mistake him for Sonic and fall in love with him?" The yellow robot added.

"No, but that sounds like a good plot." Eggman chuckled and a little teenage author in a different universe screamed. "I'm gonna send this little guy to attack all the woodland creatures."

"Why so, sir?" Orbot asked. He didn't like the sound of that.

"After the damage is done, I'll throw bombs all across the forest filled with the potion Orbot used to make Shadow mobian, they'll think it was Sonic and go attack him and he'll be finished for good!" After his speech, Eggman cackled like crazy making the two robots look at eachother with worry.

"This is worse than embedding Sonamy into Sonadow stories for pure drama reasons." Cubot commented.

"What in Chaos name are you talking about?" Orbot asked confused never hearing of such things before as he watched their creator turn the blue robot on.

"For our second duty, we must keep an eye on that guy in case he does more damage than he's supposed to." Orbot whispered watching Metal slowly boot up and Eggman dance excitingly.

"Can't we just destroy it when the boss isn't looking?" Cubot asked.

"You don't wanna be made into a popcorn machine do you?"

".. No."

"Then let's stick to my plan."

When Metal Sonic was in full power, Eggman commanded him to destroy the forest and bring havoc to the little animals. Metal took orders like a good little robot and flew out smashing a window in the process, but Eggman was too excited for his plan to even care.

Meanwhile, Orbot and Cubot sneaked out but as the yellow robot chased Metal Sonic's tail. The red of the two took another direction and walked to where he last saw Shadow and Sonic.