sonadow bruh moment

Sonic was the first one to pull away, their eyes glimmering as they stared at eachothers faces but Sonic didn't share the same happiness with Shadow.

Looking down, Sonic noticed the ebony was standing without a problem.

"Hey look, you can stand now." Sonic pointed out making a streaked hedgehog beam in happiness.

"Oh yeah!" Shadow snickered. "Looks like the kiss was magical." The ebony began to walk in cirles around Sonic humming a song but all the azure did was look down at his shoes dissapointed he let himself get carried away. You had a girlfriend for chaos' sake and he was your pet once!

"Shadow," Sonic cleared his throat and the hedgehog stopped walking to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you do that?"

"I dunno." Shadow shrugged because it was true he litteraly didn't know why. His curious mind that was comparable to that of a puppy just thought it'd feel right and chaos did it feel good!

"Shadow, you can't just go around kissing people." Sonic sighed. "Affection like that is reserved for those you love."

"But i do love you Sonic, you're my best friend." When did Shadow ever say he didn't?

"No Shadow, not that kind of love. I mean, lovers kinda love."

".. Huh?" Shadow didn't get it. "What's a lover?"

"You know, a lover is for someone you feel special feelings for, someone you litteraly can't live without. Someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with. You see them with someone else and you just rage inside but on the outside you smile because their happy." As Sonic spoke, all he could think of was his girl as Shadow relized that these feelings were familiar. "You feel a special spark around them and your heart flutters when they laugh. You just wanna hug them real tight and do anything that'd make them happy."

"But.." Shadow was a little lost. "That's what i feel around you.."

"No Shadow, the other has to feel the same as well otherwise it'd be weird."

"Oh." Shadow said with a nod. He stood in front of the smaller hedgehog and took his hands into his own. "So I'll just have to make you feel the same as well."

"No Shadow, that's just not gonna work." The azure hedgehog said before pulling his hands away bringing pain upon the ebony's heart. "Im in love with Amy and plus.. You were my pet once so that'd just be hecking awkward."

"All of this for that pink moron!" Shadow screeched stomping on the ground, the shoes that Sonic gifted him sinking into the soft beach sand.

Sonic gasped. "Don't call her that!"

"I can call her whatever i want!" Shadow yelled back. The blue hedgehog could never imagine Shadow yelling at him yet there he was. "I'm not your pet anymore Sonic I'm a mobian just like you! It won't be weird or whatever it'd be perfect!"

"No it wouldn't!" Now Sonic was the one yelling. "Me and you, We're just friends. Im not in love with you Shadow and you're not in love with me! You've only been mobian for a day so you wouldn't know how love works!"

"I bet i know it better than you," Shadow said before crossing his arms and smirking. Sonic didn't like that look. "I'll make you love me hedgehog, just you wait." He added.

"No you won't." Sonic retorted. "You're being silly, let's go home."

"No Sonic," Shadow giggled booping his nose. "You're being silly." And when those words left Shadow's mouth he ran away leaving Sonic to watch him leave.

"Hey where are you going?!" Sonic yelled. Shadow didn't reply and kept running. "Come back! As your owner i demand you to come back this instant!" No reply. At that point, Shadow was gone in the distance.

Sonic groaned and kicked a rock, Shadow was such a frickin bratty child sometimes. "I don't need him!" Sonic stomped. "I can just get another pet hedgehog, no problem." But when Sonic got home, he sank into his bed and sobbed into the covers.

"Oh who am i kidding?" Sonic cried. "I'm nothing without him!"