join team sonic today for only $399

"Hmm," Tails would say he spent about a good minute just sitting there with his finger on his chin thinking if his own best friend was a possible homosexual.

It was obvious, he had a girlfriend, gave off raging heterosexual energy so the kits answer was "Yeah, pretty much." He shrugged.

"Really?"

"No, Of course not!" The light orange fox laughed. "He has a girlfriend for hecks sake! If anything, i feel like the gayest boy in here is Knuckles."

Knuckles was playing around with his new pet bat, the blind animal clung upside down on his arm and he giggled but after hearing Tails' comment he gasped making the white bat fall off by accident.

"That is not true!" The buff echidna gasped. "I love woman! I'm a lesbian!"

Tails sighed rolling his eyes at Knuckles' stupidity, he'd explain his reasonings as to why he found the red boy a little homo but that's when Sonic came into the living room holding a tray that contained cups of tea and a plate of cookies.

"Tea time everyone!" He set the tray on the coffee table in front of his seated buddies, Knuckles and Tails took their cup while Shadow looked at his blankly.

"This tea's special, it was made by our up most love." Amy said happily, she grabbed Sonic's hand making him smile as she looked at her dazingly.

Shadow groaned, the weird pet jealously coming back to haunt him.

"What's wrong Shad?" Sonic asked noticing his mood.

"Oh nothing," Shadow lied. "I just, what is that?" He pointed to his tea, he's never seen it growing up only drinking water and milk. He observed Tails began to drink his as Knuckles blew it frantically.

"Oh it's only tea, here let me show you how to drink it." Sonic let go of Amy who took a seat next to Knuckles, watching him blow air to his cup as his new pet sat on his shoulder.

"I just relized, i have to show you so many things." Sonic laughed, he took a seat next to the hedgehog that was once his own little tiny pet and when sitting down he took his cup of tea off the table. "I gotta take you see so many parts of the island like the beach, Meh Burger and the calmer sides of the forest."

"I don't wanna go to the forest, what if the big fat egg tries to kidnap me again." The ebony hedgehog said in a panic. There wasn't anything remotely intimidating about Eggman but when you're a tiny critter like a regular sized hedgehog everything is scary.

"Oh Eggman? Pssh, I'll train you to be a strong hero like me so you can work on our side and make sure that won't happen again!"

"But this is only temporary right?" Shadow asked, he missed being a regular hedgehog. "I'll only be like this for a couple of days until you switch me back, right?"

"Of course." Sonic said. "I already miss having you sleeping on my palm anyway."

"Oh! I can work on an antidote that makes you a normal hedgehog!" Tails exclaimed in an exciting fashion. The kit was an inventor, when new opportunities to make something new came to his front door he rushed on over. The fox stood up and Shadow smiled liking the idea. "I'm gonna need a test subject though."

"Oh oh oh!" Knuckles raised his hand. "Pick me pick me!"

Tails rubbed his forehead annoyed. "Yes Knuckles?"

"You can use my pet bat Flaviano!"

"You named it!?"

"Pretty much."

"I'm still sure that thing is a girl." Amy sighed.

"Oh alright then, just note if anything happens I'm not responsible, I'm only like.. 40% responsible. The rest goes on you." Tails said and the big red beefy echidna nodded handing him the bat. Tails waved before leaving to his workshop and for some reason Knuckles thought it'd be cool to tag along.

"Anyways..." Amy said bringing back the conversation to just the three of them. She changed seats and sat next to Sonic. "Shadow, you gotta apologize for biting my finger yknow, it really hurt." The pink hedgehog lifted her hand showing Shadow the wound that was covered by barbie bandaids.

"Why should i apologize?" Shadow huffed crossing his arms. "You deserved it."

Sonic snorted, Amy smiled before the couple broke down laughing. Shadow didn't understand what was so funny. He stayed quiet, a weird hatred for the girl rising up when he saw her place a hand on Sonic's leg.

..

You don't know how hard it is for me to not make this story dark, I keep fighting the urge to make Shadow bite Amy's head off and do other things but this is a family friendly server so we're not jumping that territory.

sorry for the long wait btw.