bidi bidi bom bom

At around 7am when the birds chirped and the sun rose, blue eyes are quick to open as Amy shoots up and noticed her hands were tied behind her.

"Hello?" She called out, her voice echoing through the dark cave.

Suddenly a figure starts to slowly walk up to the restrained girl, she had to squint her eyes to make up a mobian and once close, she gasped.

"Shadow?" The streaked hedgehog looked much more different, his quills were sharper, he was much more ebony, he wore red and white gloves with inhibitor rings around his wrist and matching skates.

This certainly wasn't the innocent fresh mobian hedgehog Amy remembered seeing.

"Hello Rose, how was your nap?" He asked, even his voice was different. Deep and more raspy making a pink hedgehog click her tounge.

"Um.. I've had better sleep." Amy nervously chuckled. "My neck's kinda sore you know..."

"It's not about comfort Rose, which brings me to our next topic." Shadow takes out a chalk bored and takes off his left glove revealing his long sharp nails, Amy gulped.

"What do you want from me?!" Amy was scared now, she expressed it with her shakey voice. Amy was usually brave and the more independent soul of her group, but when you're tied down by a maniac anything is possible.

"I just want you to answer some questions, i won't hurt you Rose." Shadow held the chalk bored out. "but first i need you to do something, break up with Sonic right now!"

"I can't." Amy stated.

"Why not!"

"Because um, I'm kinda tied to this chair."

Shadow didn't like the girl's reply, too sarcastic and witty for his own needs. Placing his nails on the small chalkboard, he scraped against it and the squeaky noise it made caused Amy to fold her ears down and scream in pain.

"Shadow stop! That noise is gonna drive me insane!" She pulled at the restraints and even though her ears were down she could still hear that awful noise.

"Not until you tell me how to win Sonic's heart!" Shadow yelled through the noises.

"Wh- have you been crushing on my boyfriend?"

Shadow drops the chalkboard with a grin forming on his face, it made a clanky noise when it hit the ground. "Looks like you finally figured out my motives, I'm gonna get Sonic to love me and there's nothing you can do to stop me! Ahaha!"

Shadow expected tears, Amy to scream bloody murder and yell at him for having feelings for someone that was hers but when he looked down to see Amy smiling, saying that the ebony was confused was an understatement.

"Why aren't you crying? I love your boyfriend and am planning to steal him.. hello?"

Amy chuckled "i know, it's just this is great! You two are so perfect for eachother you know him better than i do anyway."

Shadow wasn't expecting this, for Sonic's own girlfriend to be supportive of him snatching what belonged to her! Uh... Even the author had no words.

"Don't you like Sonic? Isn't he your boyfriend? You're.." Shadow cringed at this word. ".. Lover?" He didn't like that word because it belonged to him.

"Well yeah i do like Sonic but not like that," she sighed. "I'm only dating him out of sympathy, I've known about his feelings after a while and i just couldn't say no knowing how emotional he is."

"Wow, you really are a jerk Amy." Shadow tsked.

"I know, but i couldn't get myself to reject him so i just.. Faked my feelings."