everybody hates amy

After finishing the tea and fighting the urge to bite Amy's head off, Shadow found himself being carried bridal style by his best friend and owner Sonic. He wobbly carried him through town and into the beach. As they walked, Amy followed and noticed how much Sonic struggled to carry the thin streaked hedgehog.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" The pink hedgehog asked her boyfriend.

"No thanks.. I'm all good.." Sonic said with a weary smile before turning to Shadow who was focused on watching the moving water. "Why are you so heavy? you look like you don't weigh anything."

"Maybe it's all the strawberries you fed me." Shadow shrugged with his hands around Sonic's neck. He liked it when Sonic held him like this, he felt nice with a feeling he couldn't describe because he had no idea what it was called. "Speaking of strawberries, can we get some after this."

"Sure, i'll get you a strawberry milkshake from Meh Burger they make the best shakes!" With so much talking, Sonic didn't even notice they were already at the beach until a crab crawled on his shoe and the soft sand made him sink a bit with such weight on his arms.

Sonic shook the crab off and placed the ebony hedgehog down who curiously grabbed a stick that was next to him and began drawing circles in the dirt.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Shadow." Amy jokingly said patting his head. Shadow, still not liking Amy lowly growled. She put her hand back to her side and nervously laughed.

"Why does he hate me so much?" Amy whispered to Sonic.

"Give him a break Ames, he just turned mobian and must be nervous to a new environment." Sonic said.

Amy looked back at Shadow who was poking a crab with the same stick, the crab fought back and tryed clawing at the stick.

"Hmm." Amy huffed.

"But do you hafta go Amy?" Sonic whined wrapping his arms around the girl's waist. He didn't want his girl to leave, he wanted her to stay and maybe help with teaching Shadow about mobian life and the island.

As Sonic held Amy close, Shadow watched full of jealously. He didn't care the crab was lightly hitting his arm with the stick he tried fighting him with.

"I'd love to stay Sonikku, but i have to go find Sticks before she tears the tress of the forest down again." Amy sighed pulling the blue arms away from her waist and the truth was, she was kinda scared of Shadow and now that he's full mobian who knows what he'll do!

"Okay, i understand." Sonic said. "Love you."

Amy forced a smile on her lips and didn't reply to that.

Love you.. That's what he's supposed to say to me! Shadow grabbed the crab and looked straight into his eyes. "I'm not a small hedgehog anymore but I'm still his pet right?"

The crab didn't answer him and instead pinched his nose. Shadow screeched earning the attention of both hedgehogs.

Sonic let Amy go and ran as fast as he could to Shadow prying the crab off Shadow's face and throwing it back into the water.

"Shadow, you shouldn't play with animals like those they're dangerous." The azure hedgehog sighed, he was kneeled in front of him as he cupped his nose in pain and looked down.

"H-how was i supposed to know, he looked nice." Shadow sniffed, determining good from bad was confusing for the freshly mobian hedgehog.

Amy sat down next the two as she giggled at Shadow's mistake and just by hearing her it made Shadow boil with anger.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny you stupid pink rat!" Shadow yelled bringing her innocent giggles to a halt, her and Sonic's eyes widened as Shadow puffed his chest and clenched his fists. "I hear you laugh one more time at me and I'll bite your finger off clean!!"

Shadow was about to pounce on Amy and give her a piece of his mind but Sonic hugged him from behind with one arm and stroked his quills with another, something he did to calm him when he was still a small hedgie and it still worked for Shadow relaxed and slumped against Sonic's arm.

"Where'd all that anger come from Shadow? You don't talk to Amy that way boy." Sonic said as calmly as he could.

"I just.. I don't like her Sonic." Shadow whimpered, Amy sighed.

"Why so?" Sonic asked letting him lean against his chest as he sat down.

"She's stealing your love away from me, it'll only be a matter of time before it's all gone and she has it all to herself."

"Oh, Shadow.." Sonic chuckled. Shadow was such a child.

"I have enough love for the two of you yknow, i love you both equally." Sonic said.

"Really?" Shadow asked.

"Really."

It may of sounded sweet but Shadow didn't like the sound of that. Hedgehog's weren't naturally territorial animals but after being in the same space for so long Shadow was starting to grow posisive of the things he was inmune to, including the person that raised him.

"Well i dont like that," Shadow said turning around just to hug his waist. "I want your love all to myself, Amy can leave."

"No can do partner," Sonic chuckled pushing Shadow off, he kneeled in between the two and side hugged both Shadow and Amy. "You're gonna hafta learn to get along with her, Shadow. She's a great person and my girlfriend."

"She shouldn't be your girlfriend." Shadow snarled. "And she isn't a great person, she's a witch."

"We're gonna be good friends." Amy said with sarcasm and put her hand on Shadow's shoulder. Shadow growled at her and she pulled her hand away before her fingers become the ebony's next meal.

Amy had a lot of work to do if she wanted Shadow to trust her but she had one small problem to get rid of.

..

Bro im sorry for all the sonamy i know its yucky i hate it too but I'll burn it from this story soon also i hope at least one person got the twist or im feeding chocolate to my dog