the part where sonadow happens

After the pink girl left Sonic decided he needed to get some important matters into use. Standing up, he dusted himself before putting his hands on his hips looking down at Shadow who gazed at the waves and said: "Shadow, today's the day you learn to walk."

Shadow looked up at him still hugging his knees, he wasn't as enthusiastic but he was ready to learn.

The two spent the last 3 hours trying to get Shadow up at his feet and move his legs up on his own. It wasn't hard, Shadow could get up easily but after the third step his legs would wobble and he'd fall backwards. Though it was stressful with Sonic ready to call it quits, he still kept his hopes up and focused on training his boy like a dog with a new leash.

The sun was setting now, purple skies blotched with orange and blue creating a peaceful aroma as the sound of the waves calmed both boys down. Shadow was wobbly walking with Sonic walking backwards close to him keeping his arms out in case Shadow would fall and he'd catch him.

"You almost got it Shadow," Sonic happily said. It's been a few steps and Shadow wasn't falling which was a good sign. "Just try to keep your balence and you'll be fine." It was like getting a baby to take his few steps, Shadow would stumble until he set his foot down wrong and he fell against Sonic but he caught him perfectly into an embrace.

"You're getting better at this Shadow, I'm proud of you!"

When Sonic thought Shadow would share the same happiness as him, the ebony hedgehog only stayed there holding his hands as he stared into his eyes. Sonic laughed nervously, he was gonna call it a day and painfully carry Shadow back home but something he never knew would happen stopped him.

He didn't know why he did it, he didn't know what brought him to do it. He's seen Sonic and Amy do it so he thought why not him. Shadow had leaned in and brought the boy he once called his owner into a kiss. Those hands that held azure wrists trailed down to wrap around his waist and pull him close. He could stand now and he didn't even know it, he was too drawn in into the moment.

Sonic's eyes widened as Shadow's closed. no matter how much his mind was screaming at him to pull away Sonic relaxed against Shadow's hold, closed his eyes and kissed back.

Little did they know, of the little red robot that watched the whole thing.

..

Im gonna focus on this story more now hope you all are ok w/that..