The Job

.•*Wendy's POV*•.
As I was walking to the train station for a job that Carla and I were gonna do but then, she kinda got sick so healed her as much as I could and she said that I should still go so here I am walking to the train station going on a job all alone *sigh* then it hit me it said that I would be getting paired up with someone from another guild. Then I tried to think who I could be paired when I realized that I was here so I got on the train much to my dismay. Then I felt someone sit next to me and I also started to feel better so I looked behind me to see who it was...

"CHELIA!?" I said surprised to see her here.

"Hey Wendy I haven't seen you in a while." She said in a nervous voice.

"Thanks for healing me!" I said in a grateful tone.

"So why are you on the train?" I questioned her.

"Oh I took a job today in Crocus that said we needs some people to take out a monster that soars through the sky at night."

Then I realized who my partner was cause that was the same job that I took!

"And I am supposed to have a partner from another guild but I have no ide.." I didn't let her finish.

"I'M YOUR PARTNER CHELIA!!!" I told her.

"Wa-wait really!? She sounded surprised.

"Ya I took the same job and I was also supposed to get a surprise partner. I said being really excited.

Then after that we talked for a while and started to catch up on a lot of things, then after a while she started to get tired and she fell asleep on me.

I didn't want to say anything cause I would wake her up but let's just say that I was blushing as much as when Natsu asked Lucy out. When we got there I woke her up and she apologized the entire way to the house of the person that requested us this job when we got there he told us how it got here

"some hunters were on a hunt and aggravated it and made it mad then it followed them here and killed them but it still won't leave for some reason, so I need you two to either kill it or make it leave here, got it?" He said in a stern voice.

"Got it!" We both said in a nervous tone.

As we were walking to the place the man told us to we walked in silence ever since Chelia fell asleep on me, then we heard the low grumble of the beast we had to conquer. We looked around the corner and saw it, it had blue feathers and it's body was a light murky brown it also had blue feathers on its back, it also had some red accents under its wings and on its back it also had branch looking spikes on its back which were a very dark brown.

We looked at it in fear, it looked at us with anger we don't know what to do but then it flew up in the air and did a spin and then fell down right above us we got out of the way and it started chasing me then I hurt with a sky dragon roar then Ch...

We looked at it in fear, it looked at us with anger we don't know what to do but then it flew up in the air and did a spin and then fell down right above us we got out of the way and it started chasing me then I hurt with a sky dragon roar then Chelia attacked the beast and I enhanced her speed strength and defense power. Then It hit her to the ground and she got injured then I used dragon force on hit and there it fell defeated then we pushed to an area where it would be happy and wouldn't want to go back to the city then I healed Chelia and we headed back to the mans house to collect our reward and doubled it!?

"It's cause you didn't kill it like the hunters tried to do so hears 1,000,000 jewel for you two young lady's." The man said calmly.

"Thank you so much Mister." Chelia thanked the man.

"Yes thank you kind sir." I told the man.

Then since it was lat we headed to a hotel in Crocus and got out rooms and into our pajamas and soon we both fell asleep.

~•*Chelia's POV*•~
Let me just be honest I do have a crush on Wendy really ever since she joined lamia scale but I was happy for her when Fairytail got back together and now that we had this job together is really pushing it for me but, I don't know what to do, do I tell her or do I see if she likes me back first? This whole crush thing is confusing.

Right now I made sure that Wendy was asleep and then I got up and went downstairs into the lobby of the hotel we were staying at I was trying to check to see if I could get some water but then, I heard footsteps I looked to see if Wendy had followed me down here but she wasn't anywhere in sight then I heard a plant fall and I ran to where I had heard it then I saw...