I always will

If you can't play audio it's I fell in love with my best friend Nightcore.

Previously:
As I was walking to the cafe I saw Wendy standing in front of the door to the cafe. Was she... waiting for me?

"Hey Chelia." She said smiling again.

"Wendy... can I tell you something..."

Now:

.~*Chelia's POV*~.
"Sure what is it Chelia?" Wendy said as we stood outside the cafe.

"Well there is something that have been meaning to say, but I had always gotten to scared too." Here it goes I thought to myself. "S-since you joined Lamia Scale I had always felt different towards you, and when's I finally realized what it was it was it late you had gone back to Fairy Tail, so I'm going to tell you now. Wendy Marvell I think of you as more than just a friend. I-I l-lo-love y-yo-you Wendy Marvell." I said then hid my face in my hands so I couldn't her reaction cause I didn't want to see it. It was probably a face that would make me know that it was over but, then she hugged me really tightly and I opened my eyes and, SHE WAS CRYING!

"I'll be willing to take a shot with us being together." She said with a smile.

"I really never thought of us like that but I can kinda see it now so even though I don't really know my own feelings yet we can try and see if it works. She said while looking at me.

She grabbed my hand and we walked into the cafe and got a seat. Then Wendy got up and ordered for us, when we got our stuff we decided to talk it out.

"So what did happen on the night of the job we went on?" Wendy asked me.

"Well..."

*Flashback*
While I was cleaning myself up I heard something coming from our balcony, so I ran outside to see the doors open and Romeo laying next to Wendy. Then he got up and spoke to me.

"S-sorry I just wanted to make sure Wendy was ok that's all I understand if you think I'm a total creep for doing this." He told me.

As he spoke my eyes stayed towards the ground not once looking up to see his face.

"Oh... well you should probably leave now." I say in response.

"B-but what about Wendy?" He said to me.

This time I looked at him dead in the eye and said straight to his face that.

"Why so worried I'm still here, she will be fine with ME." I said with a stern tone back at him.

"Well I mean you were the one who got hit by the monster back there, so why should I trust you to protect her?" He said in a snarky voice.

"If anything it sounds like you should be the one to leave and let me protect her, cause I actually can." He said right to my face.

*End of le Flashback*

"HE SAID WHAT?! Wendy shouted in anger at Romeo, finally.

"Wendy shh we are still in a public place." I said as she looked around then at back down embarrassed.

"S-sorry." She said still looking really embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it." I told her.

After the cafe we decided to take a walk just to get some fresh air then, I really wanted to but she might kill me. We were right in front the lake the spread all around Magnolia, and there was a chill breeze hitting faces as we sat down and admired the lake that had a shimmer to its light to its blue color. So I had to take this chance now or never they say and in this point in time it was 100% correct, so I scooted more near Wendy and... I did it

  I know it seemed silly it was just a kiss on the cheek but after she smiled at me and hugged me, then after about 15 min she was starting to fall asleep so before she did we quickly walked over to the girl dorms she and I got her to bed and I wh...

I know it seemed silly it was just a kiss on the cheek but after she smiled at me and hugged me, then after about 15 min she was starting to fall asleep so before she did we quickly walked over to the girl dorms she and I got her to bed and I whispered to her.

"I love you Wendy now and forever even if you don't I will." I said and made my leave.

"I'll never lie to you Wendy never." I spoke to myself.