His Magic

Yes I did make that pic with IBISPAINT
Previously:
As I climbed down the hole and into the house there wasn't anybody home. Is it the wrong house or... AHHHH

Now:

.~*Chelia's POV*~.
When I looked behind me I saw something terrifying. It was an old women with scars and shaggy white hair but it wasn't her that was scary it was what she was holding.

"W-Wendy!?" I said trying to not be too scared.

"So you know this girl?" The woman asked me.

"I-I do" I told her.

"The thing that created this world wanted me to put her in my stew." She told me shaking her head. "Before you jump to conclusions I'm not putting her in my stew." She told me.

"Thank you." I told her with gratitude.

"Before I give her to you I want you to answer something for me." She said.

"Why are you here in the first place?" She asked me.

"W-well I don't know why but to get out of here I need to complete 3 challenges and this is my second one a voice said that you could tell me something about the creature that made this place in the first place, so that why I am here" I answered her with all the confidence I had.

"I see, follow me young girl." She told me.

I got up and followed her to a room with a couch chairs and a coffee table, it was basically a normal family room.

"Sit down you girl." She motioned me to sit across from her.

"Before I tell you about the "Thing" I need to learn about you." The woman said.

"Well... my name is Chelia, I am a sky god slayer and I'm a member of lamia scale." I told her.

"And who is she to you?" She asked pointing to an unconscious Wendy.

"She is my best friend that hates me right now." I said to her.

"Okay now that is settled here is what I know."

*Flashback*
Here's what the woman looked like when she was like, Lucy's age? And yes in the flashback she looks like this don't worry it will be explained later.

*Flashback*Here's what the woman looked like when she was like, Lucy's age? And yes in the flashback she looks like this don't worry it will be explained later

5 years ago

I was running through the forest running from a wolf pack that was after me. I was almost there, almost to my little hut that resided in the deep wooded thicket. Then I tripped on a tree root that had risen from the ground. That's when I realized that I wasn't running from normal wolfs these were the wolf's that ruled the forest the ones that if killed there fur would go for 100,000,000 jewel, also not just that but it was there power over the forest anything native to the forest they could control of it be plant or animal but, they would have to be born here and I, had not been. The root then wrapped around my ankles so there I sat stuck. I then heard the wolf pack come closer and closer to me then I saw the beady yellow eyes. Then it jumped at me so I had already accepted that I was a goner until, I saw them back away from me and the root had been released from my ankle and I started to get up and turn until I saw him, black hair, red eyes and no evil smile but more of a kind one.

I looked at him and immediately felt my cheeks heat up and felt my eyes just getting lost in his gorgeous ones

"You have to be more careful than that." He said with a caring smile.

"S-sorry Thank you so much mister....?" I said to him not knowing what his name was.

"Draven, my name." He said to me realizing my struggle.

"What is yours, you must have a beautiful one." He said to my with a curious but kind look.

"Oh I-it's not that great it's, Tenshi." I said never really liking my name.

"So like angel?" He asked knowing what my name meant.

"Y-you know what it means!?" I asked being a bit surprised.

"Of course I do." He said giggling a bit.

"So h-how did you stop the wolves?" I asked him as he walked me back to my hut.

"Oh uh my magic that's how." He said acting like it was normal, cause in this world only supernatural beings or animals have any type of magic.

" I Wait what!?" I said have shouting.

Then I think he realized what he said and looked at me worriedly.

"L-let me explain please!" He begged me.

"I suppose." I said just wanting to know just what he was.