Flashback 2

Previously;
Then I think he realized what he said and looked at me worriedly.

"L-let me explain please!" He begged me.

"I suppose." I said just wanting to know just what he was.

Now:

So when we got back to my hut I made him and I some tea and let him sit down in my living room and I sat just across from me and waited for him to tell me about this power of his.

"Well my power basically lets me control whatever I find evil, and I found those wolves evil so I made them back away from you." He started to explain to me.

"So what are you?" I asked wanting to know more.

'"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"Well in this world only mythical creatures have powers." I told him still wanting to know more.

"That's right, in 'this' world." He told me while smirking.

"W-what are you from another world or something?" I asked him in total shock.

"Precisely." He said leaving my mouth wide open.

"I come from a world where anyone can have powers either born, or trained to have them and they even have objects you can use that have powers." He said sadly.

"W-why do you sound sad?" I asked him almost feeling bad.

"Cause I really miss that world and everyone in it." He said looking at me.

"And I was just about to go back, until I met you." He said.

"A-and why does that matter?" I said while stuttering.

"Cause meeting you made me want to stay cause I wouldn't want you to get killed here." He said to me making me feel really warm at my face.

"But I cannot always protect you so you need something or a power." He said staring stray into my eyes.

"B-but I can't in this world." I said not believing in what he said.

"Anyone can control what they find evil, at least those who really want to destroy someone evil." He said.

"But don't find anyone evil." I said to him.

"Yet at least, first let's start the physical training." He said.

"Like running and push ups?" I asked sounding unsure of this idea.

"Yep!" He said sounding so sure that this would work.

So then the training started with running, swimming, pull ups, push ups, planks, crunches. That went on for like a full year and he and I really started to bond and after the training was over for the day he would tell me about his adventures in this other world apparently there were these things called guilds and mages would join them and be like a huge family and they would go on jobs and if they completed them they would earn money more or less depending on what the job was. I wanted to go there so bad just get the chance of actually having magic, ever since I was little I always wanted to be something cool like that so I could be strong and not need someone to protect me, but for now I need to keep doing physical training so I can become stronger.

"H-hey Draven." I said to him wanting to ask him something really important to me.

"What is it Tenshi?" He asked me as I prepared my question for him.

"When can I start to learn magic?" I asked him.

"When you find someone so evil you want to kill them and you get your power when you find that persons true personality." He said not even giving me a look.

Something was off about Draven today it was to obvious to miss it, he was cold distant and... shady.

When we went out to go collect food he went off on his own to look for something. When I was done collecting all the wild berries I could find I went to where he was. When I got there I saw a town that no own seemed be in then I opened one of the doors to one of the houses and peeked inside to see if my guess was right but when I did I saw something terrifying. Those people that were in there were totally slaughtered and it looked like it had happened only minutes before I had got there. I ran outside and saw that in every house it was the same thing.

So I ran through the small town to see if there were any survivors but when I got to the town square I saw one person with fresh blood on his hands and a psycho look in the persons eyes. Then I realized who it really was.

"D-draven!?" I asked while being petrified.

I started to feel really weird it was a new feeling to me almost hate? Or something that was... evil. My power it was emerging. I thought while thinking about what Draven said back home to me about finding someone that I want to kill only then will my power emerge.

I saw him change into almost like a shadow with two beady eyes and a crescent moon shape smile he came charging towards me but I was able to control him. But, he started to pull out a girl with pinky spiky hair, she was maybe 4 or 5.

"Kill me and I kill her." He said warning me.

So I gave in I couldn't let that little with so much potential die like that just cause I hate someone so much that I want to kill it's not worth it. I felt all the power from before melt away because he is not the person that I need to find either that or I am awaiting for a different power that is waiting for me patiently waiting and watching my every move. Then he put the little girl on the ground, and then a blast came sprinting at me when it hit me I felt weird.

It turned out that he cursed me so that I was in a way that I couldn't hold any power but I swear I will return to my original form and I shall wield the power that is waiting for me.