Wendy, I love you

If you can't play the audio it's the song Tequila by Dan Shay

Previously:
I just sat there not saying anything, not wanting to upset her anymore, cause in truth it was her but she never did  anything wrong it was just how she was making me feel and me realizing that I would never be able to be with  her.

Now:

.~•Chelia's POV•~.
As I sat there I felt tears running down my face as I sniffled a bit so I went to the bathroom to grab a tissue so Wendy didn't see me like this I wouldn't be able to stand it if she did see me like this.

While I was cleaning myself up I heard something coming from our balcony, so I ran outside to see the doors open and Romeo laying next to Wendy. Then he got up and spoke to me.

"S-sorry I just wanted to make sure Wendy was ok that's all I understand if you think I'm a total creep for doing this." He told me.

As he spoke my eyes stayed towards the ground not once looking up to see his face.

"Oh... well you should probably leave now." I say in response.

"B-but what about Wendy?" He said to me.

This time I looked at him dead in the eye and said straight to his face that.

"Why so worried I'm still here, she will be fine with ME." I said with a stern tone back at him.

"Well I mean you were the one who got hit by the monster back there, so why should I trust you to protect her?" He said in a snarky voice.

"If anything it sounds like you should be the one to leave and let me protect her, cause I actually can." He said right to my face.

That was it I was about attack him with no holding back but then I realized that Wendy was sleeping peacefully in the bed right next to us so I decided to let it go this time so Wendy didn't get more mad at me, so I did leave but first I picked my half of the reward then brought the other half to her.

As I walking to the train station I felt like I was crying which I was, then I looked at the night sky, the dark blue color reminded me of Wendy's beautiful hair, that I had always wanted to braid. Then I mumbled something that only dragon slayers would be able to hear but none were around.

 Then I mumbled something that only dragon slayers would be able to hear but none were around

(And yes I drew this, do you guys like?)

Then I fell to my knees and totally balling right then and there I didn't care if anyone stared or cared I just needed a good long nice cry for a change.

.•*Wendy's POV*•.
When I woke up I saw Romeo sitting there, and I smiled just between you and I, I have a little crush on him ever since we got back from Tenro island. Then I realized I saw a back of jewel on the bedside table and Chelia gone, then I remembered last night how I kinda lost it with her. Did she go home early, is she really that mad at me? My thoughts were interrupted by Romeo.

"Good morning Wendy!" He said in a cheerful way as I slowly sat up in bed.

"Where is Chelia?" I said in a nervous tone trying to look for her.

"Oh she said that after last night that she never wanted to see you again after the outburst, and that you two aren't friends anymore." He said in a sad tone.

When he said that it was like my entire world came crashing down onto me, then I felt tears running down my cheeks and they wouldn't stop.

"No Chelia I'm so sorry I should've controlled my emotions instead of just getting mad at you like that!" I said while crying.

"It will be ok Wendy I'm here for you." He said comely while pulling me into a hug.