The challenges

Previously:
.~*Chelia's POV*~.
When I finished my Muffin I walked out and tried to find out what that thing was, I looked everywhere for it by this time it was 8:30 am so I decided to get into new clothes and start to get ready for my job at 10:00 am but when I got into my newc outfit I felt like something was behind me yet, I saw it in-front of me.

Now:
I felt like I was in a river with all the water going past me but I stay still then I wake up to see I'm in a forest filled with flowers and trees and her I am in a river.

"Where am I?" I said to myself.

"Your in a dream but to get out and save yourself you must find out everything about that things power, that's the challenge if you complete it then you defeat this thing but once you get out of here the damage that thing caused will still be present and you must defeat the damage, oh and also you have 2 hours so I suggest that you start to find information." Said a voice that I couldn't identify.

Then I got up and looked more closely at my surroundings it looked like one side was peaceful and one looked dead. And there were two people on the distance.

(Yes once again I did draw this hideous thing

(Yes once again I did draw this hideous thing.)
One was a an angel and was a demon/Devil. When I got up and got a closer look at them I saw them more clearly.

 When I got up and got a closer look at them I saw them more clearly

These are brought to you by yours truly 😌(the demon is better

Then I heard a voice tell me what to do.

"Choose a side pick the right one and you will go on in your journey and try to escape from here." The voice said to me.

"How do I know which side is the right side?" I asked the voice.

"If you choose the side that is power hungry than you never will get out of here, it's your choice on what you wanna do stay here or try to go home." The voice responded.

So what I need to do is to choose the side that is not power hungry, I thought to myself.

When I looked at the sides I looked at the angel and saw hate when I looked at the demon I saw sadness. So I stood up and started walking to the middle of the two I looked at the Angel's side and saw happiness it looked perfect then I looked at the Demon's side and saw chaos ghosts and dead trees. So I instantly knew who it was. I walked to the Demon's side.

"This is my final answer." I said hoping that the voice heard me and would respond.

"Very good who have chosen the side that has fallen victim to the Angel." The voice responded to me."

Then I saw the trees separate and make a pathway for me to go through.

"Well what are you waiting for you only have 1 hour and 45 minutes left to get out of here." The voice told me.

So I ran into the path way and it was dark and creepy, dead looking trees, bats everywhere, and even a ghost sometimes popped up. Then after running nonstop through there not wanting to wast anytime I saw some light so I ran towards it and, it was a hut, so I knocked on the door, no answer, ringed the doorbell, nothing. Then I looked below me and saw I hole a few feet away from me. I looked down it and saw that it curved towards the house meaning if I went down there would be a chance that I could get into the house and complete this next challenge.

*flash back*

"For this next challenge you must find a house in the forest and get inside, then once you are in you must ask the person that lives there to give you a a story of their past and what they now about the creature and a cup of water. You must use the water to regrow the forest, that is your 2nd challenge you have 1 hour and 30 minutes to go." The voice had told me before I left.

•present•

As I climbed down the hole and into the house there wasn't anybody home. Is it the wrong house or... AHHHH