Is it me or Him!?

If you can't play audio it's a thousand years lullaby :)

Previously:
Right now I made sure that Wendy was asleep and then I got up and went downstairs into the lobby of the hotel we were staying at I was trying to check to see if I could get some water but then, I heard footsteps I looked to see if Wendy had followed me down here but she wasn't anywhere in sight then I heard a plant fall and I ran to where I had heard it then I saw...

Now:
.~•Chelia's POV•~.
" ROMEO?!"

What was he doing here I never saw him on the train or anywhere in the city?!

"H-hey Chelia." He said nervously.

"Romeo what are you here!?"

"I kinda followed Wendy to make sure she was alright on her job."

Then I realized something it seems almost to perfect ever since the 7 year sleep Wendy and Romeo are now the same age so... they now seem perfect for each other, what chance do I stand I doubt that Wendy even likes girls. I feel a tear drip down my face.

"A-are you ok Chelia!?" Romeo asked me.

"I'M FINE!!!" I shouted at him then I ran upstairs away from him as fast as I could.

.•*Wendy's POV*•.
I woke up to the sound of someone shouting I ran downstairs to where so had heard the sound and then before I got down I saw Chelia running my way and crying I tried to ask what was wrong but she just ran away from me and continued upstairs to our room then I heard someone running after her when they got up I saw him.

"Romeo?" I asked confused

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I- ermmm-ummm welll.... I GOTTA GO!" He ran away I wanted to run after him but then remembered that Chelia was crying in the room so I went there instead I thought that she may need my help a bit more this time.

When I got into the room I heard the shower on, meaning Chelia is taking a shower, so I sit and wait for her to come out and when she does I see her puffy red eyes, I feel so bad what did I do was it me or was it Romeo? I didn't know at this point I decided to talk to her about it.

"Was it me or Romeo?" I asked her.

"What do you mean Wendy?" She said not looking at me in the eye.

"That made you cry, was it me or Romeo?" I said again not leaving till I get an answer.

"I'm just being dramatic that's all." She replied.

"Why don't I believe you this time?"

,-"Romeo's POV"-,
So I saw that Wendy went to the train alone so I just went along with her secretly just to make sure she would be ok then the train started to move and I saw her get sick, so I  was about to go to her and hopefully make her feel better, but then I saw a girl with spiky pink pigtails walk up to Wendy then I was about to ask what she was doing here but, then I recognized her it was...Chelia the girl Wendy fought at the Grand Magic Games and then she started to heal Wendy then I saw her expressions change from confident to flustered.

When they got off I got off at the last minute so that they didn't see me. I started to follow them but not close cause I didn't want Wendy to sniff me out so then I saw the entire battle I wanted to help but to be honest I loved watching Wendy fight she was really cute when she did, so I kinda just watched her in awe, then when they were done I waited till they fell asleep, so I could stop hiding I was gonna check on Wendy until I ran into Chelia.

.~•Chelia'sPOV•~.
When Wendy said that she didn't believe me, then she just hopped into her bed and tried to go to sleep, so I did the same but never once did I close my eyes.

I just sat there not saying anything, not wanting to upset her anymore, cause in truth it was her but she never did  anything wrong it was just how she was making me feel and me realizing that I would never be able to be with  her

I just sat there not saying anything, not wanting to upset her anymore, cause in truth it was her but she never did anything wrong it was just how she was making me feel and me realizing that I would never be able to be with her.