Clearing it all up

Previously:
It turned out that he cursed me so that I was in a way that I couldn't hold any power but I swear I will return to my original form and I shall wield the power that is waiting for me

Now:

.•*Wendy's POV*•.
When I awoke I saw bright lights and a comfy surface under me, I saw Romeo, Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Wendy thank god you worried us all!" Erza said to me looking like she could finally breath.

"W-what happened?" I asked them.

They all looked at each-other and kinda shrugged looking like they have no idea.

"We don't really know Wendy." Natsu said.

"Romeo just came rushing in here with you on his back." Lucy said continuing with what Natsu said to me.

Then it hit me, what I saw, Chelia in the arms of that monster. I started to get out of the bed the all tried to stop me but I ran past them needing to find Cheila ASAP.

"WENDY WAIT!!!" I heard Romeo shout out to me.

Then he caught up to me and grabbed my arm and made me stop in my tracks.

"Wendy what's wrong?!" He asked me out of breath.

"I-I saw Chelia in the hands of a monster I have to save her!" I said trying to loosen his grip.

"Why care about her, SHE HATES YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD WENDY SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU OK!!!" He shouted at me.

"AND THAT SHOULD MATTER WHY?! TO ME SHE IS STILL A FRIEND SO IM GINNA SAVE WETHER SHE HATES ME OR NOT!!!" I yelled back while stomping on his foot which then made him let go of my arm thank god.

Then I ran away from him and he didn't chase after me, he just stood there not doing anything still looking shocked about what I said or did.

Then when I turned the corner I saw lady she looked old but it almost seems like that she wasn't. But I didn't take any time I ran up to her and pulled out a picture of Chelia and I that I kept in my pocket ever since we had that fight after the games.

"Uhmm miss?" I said trying to get her attention.

But then her appearance started to change. IT WAS THE SHADOW MONSTER.

"YOU HURT CHELIA!!!" I said not knowing hat I was doing. Then just like the last time I ran into this creature.

Dark it had gone...

.~*Chelia's POV*~.
When the lady had told me her story I then she got up and went to a different room and brought out a cup of water just like the voice said.

"How I'm I supposed to regrow the forest with a cup of water?" I asked her having no clue.

"Use your instincts, you only have one hour left and this is your last challenge if you complete you get the girl back and you both can go home." She asked.

"Your name means angel right?" I asked while getting an idea.

"Yes it does." She answered not knowing what I was trying to do.

"And angels are good and have worlds like the angel side... right?" I asked getting closer.

"Yes that is where I was born, which is why the devil wolves couldn't control me." She said making my hypothesis valid.

"THEN YOU HAVE TO REVIVE THIS PLACE!!!" I said getting a bit to excited.

"How will you do that with a cup of water, remember to do that you must lift the curse that makes me look like an old woman." She said while I was still confused on that part.