Its here

Previously:
(Unknown POV)
I saw her the girl that I've been looking for I haven't seen any since that fire god slayer that got taken out by Natsu at Tenro Island. The God Slayers will fall soon that I can 100%percent promise

Now:
.•*Wendy's POV*•.
I saw Chelia on the train but neither of us mentioned it and just moved on, but then it did hit how was healing me.

"Wendy, are you ok?" I heard Romeo.

"Ya, I'm fine Romeo." I told him as confident as I could.

Then the train started to move again the Natsu and I both got sick again and, no matter how much I say I hate her, I really do miss her but, she doesn't wanna be my friend anyway so it's best to forget it.

Finally after an hour we got off the train at 7:30 am and we asked Natsu when the job was supposed to start and where to go.

"Oops..." he said looking at us.

"What do you mean 'Oops' Natsu?" Lucy asked Natsu.

"Well it says 8:00." He said.

"So we still have time to walk there so what the problem?" We'll it say PM not AM.

We all looked at him in an angry manner especially Lucy.

"SO YOU WOKE ME OUT OF BED AT 4:00 BY JUMPING ON MY BED MAKING ME FALL OFF   AND LAND THE FLOOE FOR BASICALLY NOTHING!!!!!!" Lucy shouted at Natsu.

So after that we all separated into groups to just kinda explore, and Romeo and I went together.

"So Wendy where do you wanna go?" Romeo asked me.

"Really what ever works, as long we have fun." I said to Romeo letting him decide.

So we ended up going to the park and then I saw a weird shadow thing go across the path and turned into a person holding a knife with a creepy smile and small cherry looking eyes.

"R-Romeo d-do you s-see t-that?" I said in a scared tone.

"See what?" He asked me.

"The shadow with the creepy smile!" I tried to point it out to him.

"Wendy you must still be dreaming from waking up to early maybe we should get you back to the hotel to rest some more." He suggested.

I stood there in shock then it started to walk up to me and everything went black and I stood there Romeo gone, playground equipment gone, the ground gone. I looked up at the thing that canes towards me, and it looked like it had something in its arms.

"CHELIA!!!!!"

.~*Chelia's POV*~.
When I finished my Muffin I walked out and tried to find out what that thing was, I looked everywhere for it by this time it was 8:30 am so I decided to get into new clothes and start to get ready for my job at 10:00 am but when I got into my newc outfit I felt like something was behind me yet, I saw it in-front of me.

I did edit this photo.

Then it all went black...