More Mysteries

Previously:

As we walked to me destination I loosened my grip on Wendy's arm and eventually let go completely, and kept walking and if she wanted to follow me then it was her decision. So I looked behind me and still saw her following me smile and all.

"Hey Wendy?"

"What's up Chelia?"

"I-I love..."

Now:

I gonna tell her that I love her and, I knew she already knew that but, I never wanted her to forget, and then I would take her to the lake and just enjoy our time there and, that would've happened until, it all went black.

,-"Romeo's POV,-"

I saw them leaving and it just got on my nerves, the girl I love with someone else, it feels like my heart was torn out of my chest then stabbed, so in other words it really hurt for me to see her with... Chelia.

So I followed them to where they were going and I had no idea what was going on, and then I felt a bit light headed and then I was on the ground and I can't remember much more that.

...Unknown POV...
I needed the power, a dragon slayer and god slayer, it was perfect but know I have this useless fire mage at my feet. I decided to make the two that hate each other work with one another and hopefully they can't do that and the fire will end up DEAD. So that's exactly what I did I created a black box in the sky and waited for it to grow and in five minutes, it was a battle zone... perfect. So I went over to the pink haired sky god slayer and tapped her head and she disappeared into the box, so I did the same to the raven haired fire mage, let the games begin.

.~*Chelia's POV*~.

When I had awoke I saw myself laying on the ground in a really weird outfit, it's was a dark navy blue with a gold trim and feather as an accent.

And the I saw who was right next to me and in front of me, Romeo was next to me but I didn't know who was in front of me.

"I see one of them has awoken." I heard a voice say.

"Hello?!" I shouted to see who was there.

"Right here." The voice said and I looked up.

"W-who are you?!" I said starting to panic.

"Let's not share names shall we?" The girl said.

"Cause you won't be alive long enough to remember!" She said as she hit to the rocky wall.

"But I'll say this much. GOD SLAYER SECRET ART STAR CIRCLE!!!" When she casted the spell I was thrown into a pit of pure light, and I couldn't move or anything only think.

"Aww I was hoping to have some more fun, *sigh* such a pity that I have the same kinda power as YOU!" She said non sincerely.

"Oh boy! Who is this little thing?" Then I remembered Romeo was still up there with that girl. I had to do something even though I kinda hate him I can't be reasonable for a death cause I was to weak to help out. I HAD TO SO SOMETHING TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Then I felt it my body feeling like it was moving on it's own, I started to wake up and actually see and move then I did a spell.

"GOD SLAYER SECRET ART, GATHERING CLOUDS!" When I said that the spell rose up to the sky and started to tear the star that I was inside and soon enough I was out of the star as right behind me it collapsed on itself.

"Well well well, l see that the beginner made it out of there alive, sadly." The girl said as if I didn't know what I was doing, when she had no idea what she had just done.

"What are you smirking at?" She said a bit annoyed.

"It's just that your calling me a beginner, but at least I know what my power is capable of." I said as I got out of her way cause she was charging so I ducked so I slid under as she was in mid air, cause right then and then it appeared and took her with it and disappeared.

"When a star implodes it creates a black you should've really have known that." When I said that I walked over to a still unconscious Romeo, and for the first time glad he was safe and sound (IM SO SORRY IF IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE LIKES HIM DONT WORRY SHES JUST GLAD SHE COULD KEEP HIM ALIVE) I fell to the ground and just stayed there for a while.

.•*Wendy's POV*•.
I was running down a dark hallway in some sort of house as I saw a girl long pink hair and bright blue she looked just like Chelia except she had perfectly strait hair no curl or spike anywhere, then she looked right at me and got on her knees and said.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter if as a friend or as more I accept it all." She said almost crying but she was holding it in.

"Is this a dream?" I asked her.

"It is." She said getting up.

"So are you not alive anymore?" I asked her.

"I-I'm still alive, this is just my power to make dreams or to enter them and change them." She said looking at me with a bit of a smile.

"So do you visit Chelia in her dreams?" I asked, but then I thought why has Chelia never told me about her mom?

"N-NO N-NEVER!!! I couldn't bring my self to do that to her." She said almost crying again.

"I'm guessing something happened?" I asked being captain obvious.

"Y-ya something did happen to make her hate me." She said settling down again.

"Follow me to find out what...