Why do I call you Mom?

"N-NO N-NEVER!!! I couldn't bring my self to do that to her." She said almost crying again.

"I'm guessing something happened?" I asked being captain obvious.

"Y-ya something did happen to make her hate me." She said settling down again.

"Follow me to find out what...

Now:

So I followed her through a hallway where the ceiling was so high up I could barley see it, the hallway walls looked like they were part of a castle as pillars decorated the sides of the walls. I continued to follow her and saw that we were going to a room when she opened the door I saw it all, the door opened to the outside, it was a creepy looking forest with trees so tall the covered the sky, and no leaves decorated the trees, but the crows sure did. I followed her through the deep wooded forest I guess you could call it, while we were in there she stopped in her tracks and turned towards me and put her hand on my forehead and said.

"Sleep..."

I didn't know what happens but I started to fall backwards and pass out almost and now I'm still in the forest but, where did Chelia's mom go? I walked around looking for her, and I eventually found her but she seemed different her hair was much longer she had different clothes on, and I think I saw a younger version of Sherry who looked about14-17and Chelia who looked about 6-7, that's when I realized that she put me in a dream about why Chelia now hates her, so I made sure that they did not see me cause at this point I'm way to curios to find out what happened.

"Your going at the guild right?" Chelia's mom said in an annoyed tone as she looked at her daughter with disgust.

"Yes auntie but I don't know if Chelia should be there I mean there are tons of life or death choices." Sherry said nervously like she was scared of her aunt or something.

"It'll toughen her up a bit, she'll be fine." As she talked I saw her pushing Chelia out of the doorway and into Sherry's arms and after that not much different Sherry trying to convince her to let Chelia stay with her, and Chelia's mom saying she'll be fine obviously wanting her out of the house. Then her mother slammed the door having enough with the two of them and then they started to walk into the forest.

"So no you see why I can't bring myself to see her." I heard Chelia's mom say but the weird part was I couldn't see her anywhere around me.

"Don't be scared darling you are most certainly ok and away from any safety." Then I felt my legs go weak and my head blank out and hit the dirt covers ground.

.~*Chelia's POV*~.

After the fight both Romeo and I were transported back to the ground and were I last saw...

"Wendy! Where are you!" I said trying to look for her but I could find anything. I looked up in the sky and the black box was gone, then I looked to where Wendy was standing previously, and saw...

"Dream dust. MOM!!!!!" I know that my whole life I've been mad at her but she took it to a whole new level.

I ran through the trees into a river, past a hill and, there on the edge of the cliff there she was creepy smile and all.

"S-so you came" She said trying to stay sane, then she turned around and I saw her smile a bit to stretched out, her eyes wide and pupils tiny, my mom was definitely a monster on my eyes.

"Darling!" She said totally loosing her sanity and started to laughs like a maniac, like she was.

"Where is she." I said trying to not shout, cause shouting at my mom is your end right then and there.

"Now if I told you right away it wouldn't be much fun now would it?" She said playing her games as she always loved to do.

"You haven't changed at all... Mom or should I even call you that after all you never really were on to begin with." I said keeping my tone and volume in check.

"That is true darling, very much true, so maybe you should call me something else then dear?" She said as she laughed to her self on the echoey cliff.

"What do you propose I call you then?" I said as she turned her head around for the second time.

"How about... YOUR WRISE NIGHTMARE!!!!" When she started that sentence I saw her pull a rope and the rope lifted up a girl I knew so well dark midnight hair clashing with the night sky, Wendy was hanging from the rope with her mouth tapped shut.

"W-what d-did you do!!!" I said finally loosing it with her, but that was my first mistake to make.