I HATE YOU

Previously:
As I was walking to the hotel just to go to sleep and stop thinking cause right now there's to much on my mind that I need to clear.

"W-Wendy?" I heard someone say my name.

"Who's there!..." When I turned around to see who it was I saw...

Now:
.•*Chelia's POV
After the entire fight I really wanted to talk things over with Wendy cause what Romeo said had really gotten me confused she must have thought that I don't wanna be her friend. UGHHH ROMEO!!! He has really made this very hard for the both of us.

So I walked down the street trying to find Wendy so I could explain everything if she would believe me anyway. So then I found her.

"WENDY!!!" I shouted out to her the moment I finally caught a glimpse of her beautiful midnight hair.

Then she stopped in her tracks, and didn't even give me a glance. Then she started to speak.

"I can't believe you Chelia, I thought you would be better than that, now I'm glad that you don't wanna be my friend anymore." She said still not looking at me.

"We-Wendy what are you talking about!" I said in a nervous tone.

"Romeo told me everything no need for me to explain myself." She said to looking angry.

"What did Romeo tell you?" I asked her wanting to know what he told her.

"Well he told me all that you said after I got mad at you but, I wasn't mad at you I was mad at me. Then you attacked Romeo with that spell and now I realize how much, I hate you now." When she said that it was like there was a switch in my brain that made go from Happy all the time to basically almost depressed.

3 weeks later (the games are over)

When I woke from my bed I checked the time, same time as always, 5:00 am. I got dressed in black leggings, gray sweat shirt, and I didn't even bother putting my hair up, then I walked down the stairs and put my brown Uggs on then walked outside in the cold crisp air and headed to the train. These days I've been taking jobs every single day so I don't have to talk to anyone and just train. And of course the minute I stepped out it started to rain, and I didn't care so I kept my hood down and just kept walking. When I got on the train I heard some people complaining.

"Natsu why is this job so early?" I heard someone say.

"Ya Natsu-san couldn't we have picked a job a bit later." I remembered that voice!

"It will be okay Wendy I'm here so you will be fine." No doubt it was team Natsu + Romeo.

Then I heard getting sick and before she did I healed her without her knowing it.

"Hey I feel better all of the sudden." I heard Wendy say. Then it was my stop and I would have to walk past their booth.

So I got up and as quickly and quietly as possible but then a lot of people were getting off and the line was going really slow and then as cliche as possible I got stuck on front of their booth since their stop was the next one. I just happened to see Wendy looking my way and she has amazing smell so she knew that it was me no doubt. Then finally the line started to move and I was finally off the train and on to my job that is supposed to start at 10:00 am but, it was 6:30 am so I had 3 hours and 30 min so spare until I had to do the job, so I got a hotel room since I wouldn't go home until tomorrow morning so I thought I would just get it now rather than later. I tried to sleep but that failed so I just went out at 7:00 am to go to a cafe to get a muffin or a scone or something.

So I walked into the only one open and I got a blueberry muffin and a tea and when I finished I saw something almost like a shadow on the wall it was in the shape of a person with a knife and the shadow had red beady eyes and a creepy smile with sharp dagger teeth.

(Yep I took 3 hours to draw this so no can see it priorities am i right)

Then I looked behind me to see where the shadow was coming from but, I saw nothing.

(Unknown POV)
I saw her the girl that I've been looking for I haven't seen any since that fire god slayer that got taken out by Natsu at Tenro Island. The God Slayers will fall soon that I can 100%percent promise