The Games

.•*Wendy's POV*•.
After what Romeo said what had happened that night, I didn't smile since I woke up so here are Romeo and I sitting in the train me getting sick but not caring and Romeo looking at me with pity but, there was something weird about his expression it seemed, proud almost. When we got if I headed to the girls dorm, and took a shower, and got into clean clothes then I headed to the guild. When I walked in I saw Juvia obsessing over Gray(yes I spell it this way FIGHT ME) Lucy, Natsu, and happy about to go in a job. Levy and Gajeel reading... WAIT HE CAN READ!? And Carla talking with Mira so I walked over there and said hi to Carla telling her how it went skipping over some... details.

"So child you ended being your partner?" Carla questioned me.

"Oh it was Chelia." I said with my voice cracking while I said that.

"Oh did you two girls do a good job?" She asked again.

"Yup we defeated it with very minor injuries." I tried to say with positivity.

"Where's Ezra?" I asked looking around and not seeing her anywhere.

"She went on a trip to see Jellal my dear child."

"Oh but don't the Grand Magic Games start in a week?" I asked her.

"Yes, Erza decided to skip out this year." Carla responded.

The we were interrupted by master after having to stop Natsu from going on another job.

"Here is the time we have all been waiting for! Here is the team this year... NATSU! LUCY! GRAY! WENDY! And since Erza is gone and we need people to get stronger... ROMEO!

At Lamia Scale

"All you brats listen up OR ILL SPIN YOU, anyways here who will be participating in the games, LYON!, CHELIA!, JURA!, SERRY! YUKA!

.~*Chelia's POV*~.
I was kinda surprised that I'm competing to be honest but, I guess I get to see Wendy again so that a plus.

When we got to crocus we passed Fairytail and I saw Romeo and Wendy talking I wanted to apologize for leaving so sudden but, she just started to walk faster, so I take that she hates me now.

At the stadium

When we entered the stadium it was filled with people, as expected, the first battle was Minerva vs Kagura and Minerva won, then it was Jenny vs a girl named Meredy (yes they made it in ☺️) and then it was Lyon vs Gray and Gray won and master Spun Lyon, I feel bad then it was the last battle of the day which was...

"CHELIA VS ROMEO!"

.•*Wendy's POV*•.
When we all got to crocus I saw Chelia but I couldn't face her so I just continued to talk to Romeo, I felt really bad but if she doesn't friends anymore then I'm gonna except that and move on, even though it has only been a little bit I really miss her being my friend.

"Is everything ok Wendy?" Natsu asked me.

"Everything is fine and dandy Natsu don't worry." I told him.

_-^Natsu's POV^-_
Something wasn't right and everyone can tell cause we just passed Lamia Scale and she didn't say hi to Chelia and it seemed like Chelia wanted to say something. Heck even the ice prick said hi to Lyon. So I asked her but she said everything was fine. Then pulled Romeo aside to talk for a minute to see if he knew anything.

"Well they went on a job together and they got into a fight and then Chelia said that she didn't want to be friends with her anymore and said that she would never forgive her." Romeo told me.

Something wasn't adding up, Chelia didn't seem like she didn't want to be friends anymore if anything it seems as if she said the exact opposite. What happened during the job?

,-"Romeo's POV"-,
One of the last people I wanted to lie to was Natsu the person I look up too but I couldn't risk Wendy hearing what I said then she could've figured out that I lied to her and, I wasn't letting that happen, no way. One way or another Wendy will be mine once and for all.