Some Type of Revenge

If you can't play the media it's high hopes nightcore :D

Previously:
When we entered the stadium it was filled with people, as expected, the first battle was Minerva vs Kagura and Minerva won, then it was Jenny vs a girl named Meredy (yes they made it in ☺️) and then it was Lyon vs Gray and Gray won and master Spun Lyon, I feel bad then it was the last battle of the day which was...

"CHELIA VS ROMEO!"

Now:
.~*Chelia's POV*~.
When they said the next fight would be Romeo and I, I was pumped and ready for this fight, in-fact I have been waiting for a chance to fight him. But I felt like something was off for some reason so to make it feel right I let my hair down.

"Well hello Romeo, haven't seen you in some time." I talked to him.

"Ya ever since you didn't want to be Wendy's friend." He said to me.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!"

He still left me confused when he said that I still wanna be her friend, and I never even said that, then I saw his purple flames coming towards me trying to grab me but I made a wind shield around me so it didn't work then, he made huge fire balls that were about the size of the pillars on the side of the stadium and then one went was shot at me I dodged it with glee but then another went and it hit my arm then the last one went then I made a wind sphere the same size as it then when the last one was coming my way I threw the wind sphere directly at the fire ball and then the fire ball went away and the wind that was still there ended up hitting Romeo, so he got up and gave me an almost evil looking smirk but he didn't know what I was about to do.

"God Slayer Secret Art HEAVEN GATHERING CLOUDS!!!" With the purple clouds engulfing me as it rose up to the sky with it making almost a tower as it was getting ready to aim so I shot it at him but I made sure to aim it a bit away from him so that he got the blow but not the attack it's self, so he didn't die.

He fell to ground still conscious, and he was panting then I heard my guild cheer for me as I stood proud of winning against him, it was like...Revenge.

"And the winner is... CHELIA BLENDY FROM LAMIA SCALE!" The announcer said to all of us there.

.•*Wendy's POV*•.
When Romeo got back to the infirmary so I could heal him, it was silent between the two of us cause quite honestly even though they had to fight she didn't have to use that spell and so I feel my self now hating Chelia.

"You ok Wendy?" Romeo finally spoke, making the silence broken.

"I'm just thinking on how much I now can't stand Chelia, she should've used a different spell or just maybe let you win or something besides this fight was unfair in the first place."  I said finally showing what had built up while watching the fight.

"Don't worry Wendy I'm sure we will get back at her!" He said to me with a smile.

"W-wait that's not what I..." He didn't let me finish.

"I'm gonna lay down for a bit okay Wendy." He said totally ignoring me al together.

"But- okay night Romeo." And with that I left the room and towards our hotel.

I don't know why I left without getting an explanation to what he means by getting back at Chelia. Does that mean we're gonna do something bad to Chelia cause she hurt Romeo? Then something popped into my head when one time Chelia helped us keep a guild member alive, Lucy. After the naval battle she helped me heal Lucy and then Lucy was ok thanks to her and I but if she had never helped we might not still have Lucy. As I was walking to the hotel just to go to sleep and stop thinking cause right now there's to much on my mind that I need to clear.

"W-Wendy?" I heard someone say my name.

"Who's there!..." When I turned around to see who it was I saw...