2. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE

| CHAPTER TWO |

DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE.

"FINALLY, I THOUGHT YOU GOT kidnapped out there or something," Donna Bitterwood commented as Ivy Evans opened the sliding door of the train compartment and scurried inside.

The red head scoffed, "I almost did," She explained, shoving her suitcase above the seats before plopping and getting comfortable onto the train seat as it began moving out of the station, "Where's Jasper?" She intrigued, looking up at her brunette best friend.

As if right on cue, the door of the compartment slid open and a brunette male strolled in. He wore a denim jacket over a band t-shirt, with jeans and converse. His hair was styled upwards in his usual style that he always said 'made the girls swoon'.

"Hello, ladies," Jasper Pine greeted, his face sporting a cheeky smile as he shoved his suitcase above their heads before sitting down on the opposite side to the two girls (and cat).

"Finally," Donna let out a groan, "Why the hell were you two so late? Do you know how annoying it is sending first years out of the compartment when you're overly nice?" She asked them both.

Ivy let out a snort, "I'm sure it must be torture, Donna," She replied, a cheeky smile on her face which caused the brunette to whack her against the back of the head with a book she was holding, "Hey! What was that for?"

"I didn't appreciate your sarcasm," Donna simply replied, opening the said book in her lap.

"Tut tut tut, looks like you're already in trouble, Miss Evans," Jasper commented, an amused smirk on his face as he began stroking Loki.

"Don't make me come over there," Donna threatened, her eyes not leaving the pages of her book, causing both of her friends to begin laughing.

"So, how were your summers?" Jasper asked after calming himself down.

-

"HEY, GET THAT AWAY FROM my hair!" Jasper exclaimed loudly, his voice echoing from the Gryffindor table all around the school hall, students looked up from their food to glance at the brunette boy.

"Oh, shut it, Jas," Ivy scoffed, moving her cat away from Jasper's precious hair, "It's a cat, not a 'that'."

"Anything that comes near my hair is a 'that'," Jasper replied, sending a glare at the black cat that was smugly looking at him, "Look at him, he knows what he did, the little devil," He quickly said, pointing his finger at the cat resting on Ivy's lap.

The red head bit into her pumpkin pie as she glanced down at Loki, "What are you on about, Jasper? He's a sweetie," She said, stroking the top of Loki's head as he purred.

"He's just jealous 'cause people love a cat more than him," Donna commented, snickering under her breath as she sent Jasper a teasing wink.

Jasper looked back down at the cat, his eyes glaring at the small creature before scoffing and bringing his attention back to his food, "So, are you going to tell me why the Regulus Black keeps staring over here at you?" Jasper finally asked, his voice quiet as he didn't want any nosey people listening in. 

"What?"

"Regulus Black," Jasper repeated, speaking to Ivy as if she didn't understand English, "Why he look here?"

The red head rolled her eyes and slapped Jasper's arm, "I understood what you said," She told him, "I don't understand why you think he's looking over here, though."

"Maybe 'cause he is looking over here---"

"Hello, girlfriend," Sirius greeted, his usual cheeky smirk plastered on his face as he slid onto the seat besides Ivy, on the opposite side of Donna.

"Girlfriend?" Jasper and Donna both choked on their food.

"It's a long story," Ivy sighed looking at her friends before she turned her attention back to Sirius, "What you doing here?"

"Well, my dear brother seems to be looking this way, so to make it believable I--"

"See! I told you he was looking!" Jasper exclaimed, proudly sticking his chest out as Donna threw a piece of bread at him, "Seriously, don't make me come over there, Jas," Donna threatened.

"Siriusly," Jasper muttered under his breath, not expecting anyone else to hear it, but of course, they did and everyone - especially Sirius - burst out laughing.

"Those siriusly crack me up," The black haired boy commented as a loud groan came from the other side of him.

Ivy looked over and noticed Remus Lupin standing behind Sirius, shaking his head. When he noticed the red head looking over at him he explained, "He's been using those jokes for the last six years," Remus explained, sending a pointed glare at Sirius, "And they weren't funny then and they're still not funny now."

"Hey!" Sirius exclaimed, "I'll have you know those jokes are siriusly funny."