32. A YELLOW ONE?

| CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO |

A YELLOW ONE?

IVY KNEW SHE SHOULDN'T TAKE Regulus' anger personally, it was clear that something must've happened during his time with his parents and he very clearly wasn't thinking straight, but part of her still felt deeply affected by it. Not just because it hurt her personally, but because it hurt her to know that Regulus was hurting.

Sitting in her Potions class, the blonde was finally pared up with Jasper as Donna was partnered up with a Slytherin Ivy couldn't remember the name of. She couldn't help but look around the classroom, frowning when she couldn't spot the blue eyed boy anywhere. 

She only looked back at Professor Slughorn when Jasper nudged her side, brining her back into reality, but she still couldn't focus. 

About forty minutes into the lesson, the door slammed open and every single student turned around. Ivy's eyes widened when she spotted Regulus rushing inside, looking like a mess. His black hair was all over the place; she had noticed that it had grown over the summer and now it clearly needed more attending to, but right now it looked like Regulus hadn't brushed it in a month. His eyes were looking all over the place, refusing to stay still. His clothes were dishevelled and looked as if he had just thrown them on, not even bothering to tuck his shirt in or do his tie.

"Sorry, sir, I woke up late," The blue eyed boy muttered, however, his eyes weren't looking at Professor Slughorn, instead, they were now stuck on Ivy Evans. She watched as he gulped nervously before becoming the first one to look away. 

"I hope detention tonight will help you stay more punctual?" Professor Slughorn raised an eyebrow, watching as the Slytherin boy jumped into the closest free seat and began to take his books, quill and ink out, elbowing the Slytherin girl that sat on the seat next to him.

Regulus didn't say anything back, he simply nodded before putting his head down onto the desk. Ivy felt as if she was frozen in her spot. She was still looking over her shoulder at the Slytherin boy, her heart breaking as she watched him lift his head up ever so slightly, but still keeping his chin resting on his arms. 

"Ivy," Jasper whispered, elbowing her once again, "What in Merlin's name is going on with you two?"

The blonde finally turned around, trying her best to ignore the pain in her chest, "I don't know, Jas," She confessed, her shoulders deflating as she looked at him with a saddened expression, "I really don't know."

"Miss. Evans, Mr. Pine, I hope my lesson isn't distracting you from your conversation."

Ivy and Jasper turned their heads to look at their Potion's professor, smiling sheepishly, "No..." They both muttered at the very same time.

"Good, that means you can tell me what this potion is then," He said cheerfully, gesturing to the potion at the front of the class. Ivy's eyes widened as she looked at the yellow potion in a small glass vile, all of the potions she knew about suddenly escaped from her mind. 

"Erm..a yellow one?" 

AN- I have finally decided how this story is going to end!!!