15. DISOWNED

| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |

DISOWNED.

"HE WAS STARING RIGHT AT at you," Donna said for the hundredth time as she, Ivy and Jasper strolled through the busy hallways of Hogwarts, "For the entire lesson!"

"Why were you staring at Regulus?" Jasper asked in a teasing tone, looking at Donna.

"What? I wasn't," Donna replied, looking confused at her friend.

"Well I didn't see Regulus staring at Ivy all lesson, and that's because I wasn't staring at Regulus," Jasper explained, his tone laced with amusement as he saw Donna's face fall, "So, you must've been staring at Regulus for the entire lesson to know he was staring at Ivy."

Ivy looked between her friends with an amused smile at Donna's shocked face, "He's got a point, Don," The redhead snorted.

Donna looked shocked at the statement, "Okay, fine, but I was doing it for the greater purpose," The brunette defended herself.

Jasper arched his eyebrow, "Which is?"

"Which is the fact that Regulus Black cannot keep his eyes off our Ivy," Donna stated, a smirk on her lips as she stared at the redhead.

"I walked into the class covered head to toe in flour," Ivy stated as they rounded a corner, "Of course he was going to look, I probably had some left in my hair or something."

Donna let out a loud groan, placing her hands on her face, "Why can't you just admit that there's clearly something there."

Ivy stopped walking. The redhead turned around to face Donna, annoyance written all over her face, "Because there is nothing there, okay, Donna?" She stated in a firm voice, "And if there was something there, which there isn't, it's not like anything could ever happen."

Jasper stayed quiet as Donna let out another groan, "Why is that?" She questioned, sending a pointed look at Ivy before crossing her arms over her chest.

Ivy looked flabbergasted, "What do you mean 'why is that'? Why do you think, Donna?" The redhead noticed students looking their way causing her to lower her voice, "We come from two completely different worlds, can't you see? I'm a Muggleborn his parents are against Muggles and Muggleborns, if his parents find out he's even just looking at a Muggleborn he could get disowned."

Jasper looked around awkwardly as Donna let out a dry laugh, "What about Sirius then? You seem pretty cosy with him even though his parents are Regulus'."

Ivy rolled her eyes, "Careful there, Donna, you might start saying he's looking at me too much," Ivy hissed, "But you know as well as everyone in this school. Sirius Black practically got disowned the day he got sorted into Gryffindor. And, news flash, I wasn't there when it happened."

When Donna didn't reply, Ivy rolled her eyes and turned around. Without saying a single word to either Donna or Jasper, the redhead walked away with a frown on her lips. She didn't like arguing with her friends, but she couldn't understand why Donna wouldn't drop the whole Regulus situation, when clearly, nothing between the two was going to happen. 

Whilst feeling like they were in the same world, they were actually in two completely different ones and there was nothing they could do about it.