30. SHIVER

| CHAPTER THIRTY |

SHIVER.

THE SUMMER HOLIDAY WAS PROBABLY the strangest one Ivy Evans had ever experienced. Normally, the youngest Evans daughter absolutely adored being home, spending as much time as she could in the garden or out with her friends, however, this summer she couldn't help but wish she was back at school due to a certain Slytherin boy.

She did write letters to him, but they were very scarce; since they didn't want his parents getting suspicious, or even worse, finding them and punishing or disowning the icy blue eyed boy.

So, when summer finally ended, the usual sadness that lingered in the air wasn't there for the newly blonde girl, instead, excitement filled her bones.

Petunia, yet again, refused to come down to Platform nine and three quarters; something no one was surprised about. But both parents still did - even though it was probably safer for them not to have in these darkening times - but they refused to not kiss their daughters goodbye at the station and wave to them as they began their journey back to school.

"Mum, come on you've got to let go," Lily mumbled as the two Evans girls were squashed in the embrace of their loving mother.

"Just one more second," Susan Evans said, a soft smile permanently etched upon her face as she tightened her grip around them, causing the two to almost suffocate.

William Evans chuckled before he pulled his wife off of their daughters, finally giving the two girls room to breathe.

"Don't forget to write to us, okay?" Mrs. Evans told the pair, a fresh set of tears in her eyes.

"Of course, mum," Ivy chuckled.

"We never forget," Lily added, reminding their parents that, in fact, they never forgot to write. Even when their exams were coming up, both girls still found the time to sit down and write letters to their parents, telling them about everything; well, almost everything in Ivy's case.

Susan let out a squeal before she threw her arms around the girls yet again, however, this time she let them go on her own doing and after pressing longing kisses on their foreheads.

"Have fun girls," Mr. Evans said as he hugged and kissed his daughters goodbye, passing Ivy Loki's carrier, "We love you."

"We love you too," The siblings chorused as they grabbed their suitcases and began walking away from their parents and towards the scarlet train that many other students were already boarding.

As the two girls lined up being some younger students, Ivy let her jade green eyes wander around the station. By the looks of it, most students had already boarded the train, there was merely a handful that still hugged their parents before dragging their oversized suitcases behind them.

As soon as the Evans siblings finally got on board, they split up, Lily went off to do her Head Girl duties whilst Ivy walked through the corridors, glancing into each compartment to see if she could find either of her friends.

It took her far too long before she finally spotted Donna and Jasper sitting in a compartment, clearly in the middle of a very heated discussion. Just before the blonde opened the sliding door, she suddenly felt a pair of eyes on her. Glancing to her left, her eyes instantly landed on a pair of icy blue ones. Ones that looked even more icy than she remembered. A shiver ran up her spine as Regulus' eyes scanned her before he suddenly turned around, disappearing into the shadows.

Just as the blonde was about to follow, the sliding door of Donna and Jasper's compartment suddenly opened and the bubbly brunette was quick to pull her best friend inside, however, the look in Regulus' eyes wouldn't leave her thoughts for the entire journey.