Chapter 1

Jungkook used to be the only Little, until he was not. And well, things did not turn out the way it was supposed to be...

Jungkook used to be the only Little, until Jimin revealed himself as a Little too.

Jungkook should be happy because that would mean that he had a playmate. But he was not.

What Jungkook used to have, he got to share it with Jimin and that includes the undivided attention he had from his hyungs.

As they got intrigued by the new Little, the members were slowly shifting their focus onto Jimin.

Jungkook knew he should not blame his hyungs, because hell, even he gets overly excited when his caregivers got him things.

However, it was easier said than done.

It wasn't easy for Jungkook to curb the jealousy that he felt. He used to be the centre of attraction from his hyungs. They would pamper him, litter kisses on his face, coo over his cute antics and dote on him so much.

He didn't like the distraction. It made him insecure, as though telling him that his hyungs were disinterested in him now that they had a new Little. Jimin was petite, fluffy-looking and cuter than him, whereas Jungkook was buffy, muscular and taller. It made Jungkook felt self-conscious, constantly worrying that he was losing his spot as the adorable one in the group.

Unintentionally and subconsciously, Little Jungkook had always been mindful whenever Little Jimin makes his appearance. He would get clingier to his hyungs and whined more, hoping to keep the attention of his hyungs to himself. Jungkook did not like losing, Big or Little.

So whenever Little Jungkook saw that Little Jimin was getting overly annoying (even though he thought it was cute), he got cranky and behaved unfriendly towards the older one.

The members weren't oblivious to the situation, but they did nothing to stop Jungkook as they found him cute. However, when things got slightly out of hand, punishments would come in (rarely though). And right now, Jungkook was getting it.

"Kookie, why did you snatch the stuffie from Chimmy?" Jin had asked in a stern tone.

"Kookie did not snatch. Kookie only take it back. Stuffie belongs to Kookie, not Chimmy", Little Jungkook said with a pout.

"You know you are supposed to ask for things nicely, even if it is yours. We do not accept rude behaviours in this house, remember?" Namjoon said with a shake of his head.

"B-but, it is Kookie's stuffie. Chimmy has his own stuffie. Chimmy cannot be greedy!" Little Jungkook defended himself.

Hearing the argument, Yoongi chided "Sharing is caring, bunny."

"B-but..."

"Now, no more buts. You know what you did was wrong. C'mere and say sorry to Chimmy" Hoseok motioned to Jungkook, while holding on to the other sobbing Little.

Reluctantly, Little Jungkook dragged his feet and stood in front of Hoseok and Little Jimin. "Sowwy Chimmy. Kookie not mean to be meanie. Kookie give you stuffie back".

"What a good bunny. Now hold hands and make up with each other. No more snatching of toys." Taehyung said while pointing fingers at Little Jungkook before moving on to Little Jimin.

"It's okay Kookie. Chimmy sowwy too. Chimmy love you". Little Jimin smiled brightly and hugged his fellow Little tightly.

As Little Jungkook hugged Little Jimin back, he could not help but feel sad about it because he knew what was going to come next.

"Alright bunny, you know you are going to get a time-out right? But, since you were such a good boy and apologised to Chimmy, you will get five-minute instead of ten. Come on, let's go now". Yoongi held out his hand, waiting for Little Jungkook to follow him.

Sitting on the "thinking chair" while facing the wall in the corner of the living room, Little Jungkook let his thoughts roam.

Is Kookie bad and that is why hyungies no like him anymore? But Kookie never do anything wrong. Kookie only taking back what was his. Kookie never bully Chimmy. Maybe Chimmy is cuter than Kookie so hyungies like Chimmy more. Hyungies no like Kookie anymore...

As his eyes started to get watery, Little Jungkook tried to shake those negative thoughts away.

However, he could feel the cracks blossoming in his fragile little heart.