Chapter 15

They were not sure if Little Jungkook was still theirs to call as such, or perhaps, he has become their Baby now.

Nobody dared to look Yoongi in the eyes and answer his question. The eldest rapper decided to let it go first as he had a much urgent matter to settle and that is his precious bunny.

"Never mind. Let's just get him out of this mess first."

"And how are we supposed to do that? You don't mean..." Hoseok was looking at his hyung hesitantly.

"Yes, we have to bathe him. Does he look like he is in any clear state of mind to take care of himself right now?" Jin gave his dongsaeng a displeased look for asking the obvious.

"S-So, you guys are going to strip him naked and actually bathe him?" Jimin stuttered in disbelief. Next to him, Taehyung appeared to be alarmed too.

"You guys can leave first if this is going to make you feel uncomfortable. We will handle it from here." Namjoon dismissed them with a wave of his hands.

When they heard the door of the bathroom was shut, Namjoon and his hyungs looked over to Little Jungkook. His sobs had reduced to sniffles and as compared to earlier, he was no longer struggling. The Little was just... hugging Yoongi and nothing else.

"Bunny?"

No response.

"Bunny, we are going to clean you up for a bit. Is that alright with you? I promise we will make it quick for you." Yoongi spoke softly while he stroked the Little's head lightly.

Still, no response.

"Guys, let's just bathe him first. He doesn't seem to mind in a least bit. Hurry and undress him, I don't want him to catch a cold." Jin beckoned the two rappers in the room.

Cautiously, Yoongi tried to untangle himself from the grip of the Little. The Little let out a whimper at the loss of the elder's warmth and Yoongi was quick to coo at him. "It's okay, bunny. Hyungie is here. Hyungie just need to get you out of your clothes. Can you be a good boy for hyungie?"

With a subtle nod, Little Jungkook lifted his arms and Yoongi quickly took the opportunity to lift the hem of the soiled T-shirt and took it off his bunny. At the same time, Namjoon made a hasten gesture to unzip the jeans that the Little was wearing. Yoongi assisted in getting the Little to lift his bottom off the bath stool and with a combined effort, the rappers slipped off Little Jungkook's jeans along with his boxer.

Unsure if it was the steam emitting from the hot bath that Jin was preparing or out of embarrassment at being exposed to the naked form of their maknae, Yoongi and Namjoon felt their faces heated up and tried not to look downwards. The Little did not seem to mind though, for he was distracted with the bubbles that were starting to appear on the surface of the hot bath.

"Yah! What are you guys embarrassed about? Quick, bring Kookie over." Jin chided his dongsaengs.

When the Little settled down in the bath, he let out an excited squeal as his big doe eyes stared fascinatingly at the bubbles. Without much hesitation, Little Jungkook splashed the water around to create more bubbles and started giggling while he babbled incoherent words.

As much as they were intrigued by the sight of the Little, the three members looked on with a tinge of worry in their eyes. Their maknae was definitely not his usual self. Collectively, they decided not to say anything and proceeded to bathe the maknae.

Yoongi took on the responsibility of shampooing the Little's head while Jin and Namjoon took charge of scrubbing the pasta stain off the Little's body and bathing him thoroughly. Meanwhile, Little Jungkook had a wonderful time entertaining himself. He was giggling away, trying to grab hold of the bubbles in his hands before attempting to blow them off at his hyungies.

His hyungies could only coo at their bunny while they tried to make a quick one, seeing that Little Jungkook had already let out little sneezes a couple of times.

Finally, when their bunny smelled like the Johnson's baby shampoo and bodywash that they had used, Namjoon slot his hands underneath the Little's underarms and hoist him out of the bathtub. Little Jungkook whined in protest but the leader just quickly brought him over to the bath stool where Jin had a towel in his hand, ready to wrap the Little up like a burrito.

Yoongi then took over and cradled the Little before making their way out of the bathroom to Jin's room.

While their hyungs busied themselves with their maknae in the bathroom, the dance leader and his two dongsaengs took the liberty to unbox the Little stuff that Jungkook had previously thrown away. After some heated arguments on what they should prepare for the Little to wear, they decided on a custom-tailored sky-blue comfy looking onesie with 'I am hyungie's cutie bunny' stitched on the front of it. Next to it was a shimmering yellow pacifier and a bunny stuffie which they knew Little Jungkook loved having them to sleep with after a long day.

When their hyungs entered the room, the dongsaengs scurried to make way for them.

Seeing the items laid out on his bed, Jin was, for once, proud of his dongsaengs for taking the initiative to be useful.

"Where's the baby powder?" Yoongi asked while he put his bunny down on the bed.

"Here!" Jimin handed over, squeezing his way through to get to the bed. Apparently, everyone had crowded around the bed.

As Yoongi applied the baby powder on the delicate skin of the maknae, Little Jungkook could not stop fidgeting. On top of that, he was making cooing sounds and babbling words that were indecipherable.

"Kookie-ah, what are you saying? I cannot understand." Hoseok said fondly while he tried to hold the Little's fingers.

Unexpectedly, Little Jungkook just stared at the dance leader in amazement before he popped Hoseok's index finger into his mouth. Needless to say, Hoseok retrieved his hands with a yelp of surprise. Startled by the abrupt action, Little Jungkook let out a cry.

The members were dumbfounded too, for they did not know how to interpret what had just happened. Furthermore, the Little's next action shocked them beyond words.

Little Jungkook grabbed his left foot and tried to suck his big toe but he was stopped by Yoongi in a heartbeat.

"Oh no. Oh my god. This cannot be happening." Taehyung mumbled under his breath, but everyone heard what he said.

"What do you mean? What's going on? What do you know?" Namjoon did not like the suspense at all.

"Talk later. Yoongi-ah, dress him up." Jin signaled everyone.

By the time Little Jungkook was nicely clad in his onesie, he was yawning and rubbing his eyes continuously.

Jimin was quick to slip the pacifier into the Little's mouth and place the bunny stuffie in his hands. Yoongi then covered Little Jungkook with the comforter and the bunny was out like a light.

Not wanting to make a single noise, all the members tip-toed out of the room. Just as they reached the door, all of them turned around and looked at the figure sleeping soundly on the bed.

They were not sure if Little Jungkook was still theirs to call as such, or perhaps, he has become their Baby now.