Chapter 4

For the first time ever, Jungkook doubted his worth.

*IMPORTANT: The words and actions of the members in this fic is not a reflection of the members' real character and personalities.

On the next morning, Jungkook woke up to the alluring sweet aroma of pancakes, his favourite. As he got up from his bed groggily, he realised that he was Big and that surprised him. He had expected to wake up Little given his stressful demeanour the night before.

Shrugging his shoulder, Jungkook washed up in his en-suite bathroom. By the time Jungkook made his way to the kitchen, he spotted all his hyungs having their breakfast.

However, what greeted him left distaste in his tongue. Yoongi was looking at Jimin affectionately, motioning him to open his mouth with a "ahhh" so that he could feed the younger. Apparently, Jimin was still in his Little headspace. Right on the other side was Hoseok trying to clean Little Jimin's hand whom probably had used his hands to grab his food. Taehyung and Namjoon were seated across of them, looking on fondly, while Jin was busy making more pancakes at the stove area.

Sensing Jungkook's presence, everyone, except Jin and Little Jimin, halted their actions.

"Good morning, hyungs".

If the members were surprised that Jungkook was Big, they did not mention a thing and just hummed at Jungkook's greeting before resuming their antics, completely ignoring the youngest.

Looking at the scene unfold in front of his eyes, Jungkook could only heave out a sigh of dejection and walked towards Jin. Before he could voice out to ask for some pancakes for himself, Jin interrupted "We are out of batter for the pancakes. Eat some cereals for yourself instead".

His eldest hyung, the one whom always take care of him, be it Big or Little, always ready to offer him delicious food and make sure the others always leave a good amount of his favourite for him, had announced that there were no pancakes left. His comment left Jungkook in disbelief and speechless.

Feeling rejected and with the memories of previous night flooding back, Jungkook turned around and stalked off. Nobody made a move to stop him.

Later in the afternoon, all the members went to the studio for their dance practice in preparation for their final concert in Seoul which was two months away.

With emotions running low and the growing hunger from missing his dinner on the previous night and breakfast, Jungkook could not concentrate at all. He stumbled and made multiple mistakes in his dance routines, causing the choreographer to chide the group for being complacent.

Hoseok, being the dance leader, got the worst from the choreographer. The dance leader could do nothing but hung his head low and accepted the scolding. Needless to say, Jungkook felt guilty and fidgeted in his stand.

When their choreographer announced to the group that he expected them to stay back for another two hours to perfect their moves, everyone started groaning. Jungkook did not miss the glares that the members were shooting at him.

When the choreographer finally left the dance studio, Hoseok snapped.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Why did you keep messing up? Those are not new dance moves at all. We have been doing it for the past one year for our concert. How could you still make such stupid mistakes? Do you know how fucking tiring it is? Even Jin-hyung and Namjoon could handle it, why not you?!"

"Hobi-ah, mind your language. We have a kid here." Namjoon pointed his head towards Jimin whom had slipped into Little space the moment Hoseok blew his top.