Chapter 5

The hyungs finally realized that they are screwed.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep as he heard muffled shouts outside his room. He tried to open his eyes but the throbbing pain in his head was drowning him in. He faded away into his dreamland again as he heard a slam that sounded like the front door being shut.

"Aigoo~ Isn't this our dearest Kookie waking up?" Jin climbed into Little Jungkook's bed and snuggled with the youngest.

"Yeah, our cutie bunny is up and ready to start the day." Yoongi stood by the door frame and beamed with his famous gummy smile.

"Taetae, up up!" Little Jungkook stretched out his grabby hands towards his best friend and favourite hyung.

"Yah! I am just beside you and you want others to hold you?" Jin pouted.

In his deep soft voice, Taehyung chuckled, "Haha, too bad Jin-hyung, I will always be his favourite!"

"Says who? I am Jungkookie's favourite hyung. Isn't that right bunny? Come here to Seokie hyungie."

Rolling his eyes at Hoseok, Namjoon scoffed, "Oh please. Our Kookie adores me, so that makes me his favourite of you all!"

"You guys are seriously so delusional. I am the one that is Jungkookie's favourite. Not only do I take care of him, I also doubled as his playmate in Little space. You guys can't fight me." Jimin walked across the room and planted a chaste kiss on Little Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook slowly regained consciousness and thought, it was a dream after all. As much as he would like to bury himself in his comfortable blanket and reminisce over the fond memories, Jungkook knew he had to get up.

Forgetting that he had missed all his meals yesterday and dinner on the night before, Jungkook stood up abruptly. Darkness swallowed him momentarily, causing Jungkook to fall back down onto his bed. Jungkook took in a deep breath and tried sitting up slowly. As he stood up and steadied himself, Jungkook felt miserable and his body automatically tried to seek out some form of comfort until he remembered that he was alone.

Determined to make his own way to the living room to find his hyungs, Jungkook exited his room but was greeted with dead silence.

It appeared that the members had all left the house without him. Not even a single note was left for him.

Jungkook found himself missing his hyungs tremendously. Jungkook even started to blame himself for being such a petty maknae. Jimin has always been taking care of him outside of his own headspace and even when his hyung was in Little space, he took great care of him too by being his playmate.

But he could not control his jealousy. Having joined the company and band since the age of 13, Jungkook was used to the fact that what he wants, he gets it. People seldom says no to him, especially his hyungs. What was his hyungs, was his and what was his, was still his. Jungkook hated losing and he definitely hated people taking what was his.

Jungkook knew he was probably overreacting and over-analysed the situation more than he should but seeing that the members had been giving him cold shoulders for the past two days which felt like ages to him, Jungkook can't help but thought that his hyungs finally had enough of his childish antics. Furthermore, all his hyungs had avoided him while he was in Little space. How could they do that to a kid that was barely two or three in his headspace?

This was it. The last straw that caused the tiny thread snapped in Jungkook's mind.

Nobody wanted him here.